New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Kung makakapghintay ung OP siguro nga its best to wait. Pero kung kagaya ko na kelangan talaga ng car, the best sub-800k car right now is the mazda3 1.6s imho. (819 minus discount and free lto totals to 764k)

But if 1m ung budget.. ill go for focus TDCI.. grabe baba price ng diesel fuel.

Btw, me hindi ako maintindihan sa mazda3 fuel consumption info

1. Manually computed: Naglagay ako ng 20ltrs nung dumilaw.. nakatakbo ako ng 182kms bago nagdilaw ulit so -- lumalabas 9kms/ltr.

2. Pero ayun sa 'info'.. my average consumption is 12.5ltrs/100km. So its 8kms/ltr.

3. Naglagay ulit ako 20ltrs.. and dumagdag nmn sa 'remaining kms' is 230kms. So 230/20 is 11.5kms/ltr.

fyi: there is a button called 'info' wherein it tells you this - curr ltr/100kms, ave ltr/100 kms, remaining kms, ave speed.

where the heck does the on-board computer gets its numbers... i dont know. weird..

-> And, nasan ung 'pause' pag nagpapatugtug ng CD. Dko makita ung pause.. napindot ko na ata lahat.. wala ba talaga nun?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebong0 View Post
    where the heck does the on-board computer gets its numbers... i dont know. weird..
    its not difficult for the ecu to get those figures. it can measure fuel consumption through fuel regulation and odometer reading. it can also calculate assumptions based on you driving habits.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    jre, manual logging of the consumption is still the most reliable.

full tank mo kotse, go for X kms distance. Full tank mo ulit.

X kms distance on the trip meter (meron siguro yang trip meter) / the quantity of fuel you needed to fill it to full again. = kms/L.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    maganda ang porma ng 09 mazda 3... at least different, along with the lancer ex...

but the 2010 mazda 3 seems to be a looker too...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Kung makakapghintay ung OP siguro nga its best to wait. Pero kung kagaya ko na kelangan talaga ng car, the best sub-800k car right now is the mazda3 1.6s imho. (819 minus discount and free lto totals to 764k)

But if 1m ung budget.. ill go for focus TDCI.. grabe baba price ng diesel fuel.

Btw, me hindi ako maintindihan sa mazda3 fuel consumption info

1. Manually computed: Naglagay ako ng 20ltrs nung dumilaw.. nakatakbo ako ng 182kms bago nagdilaw ulit so -- lumalabas 9kms/ltr.

2. Pero ayun sa 'info'.. my average consumption is 12.5ltrs/100km. So its 8kms/ltr.

3. Naglagay ulit ako 20ltrs.. and dumagdag nmn sa 'remaining kms' is 230kms. So 230/20 is 11.5kms/ltr.

fyi: there is a button called 'info' wherein it tells you this - curr ltr/100kms, ave ltr/100 kms, remaining kms, ave speed.

-> And, nasan ung 'pause' pag nagpapatugtug ng CD. Dko makita ung pause.. napindot ko na ata lahat.. wala ba talaga nun?
    sir anong model po ang mazda 3 nyo?sakin kase 08 model trip a and trip ba lang po ang nakalagay wala pong info kung ilang litro ang nakonsumo mo sa takbo mo..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *Horsepower

Thank you for the suggestions, I also like the Ford TDCi, problem is.. its way overboard my budget na, it is currently at 1.17m+ Same with the EX, the top of the line GT-A retails for 1.2m+ These two cars were also my candidates, I'd personally like my car to be a balanced of aethetics and performance.

Tagal ko ring pinag isipan to, but in the end, naisip ko na I like the styling of the mazda 3 better, and theres something in me that wants to "experience" it. The 2010 model can be my next car if its worth it

I already got quotes from agents of different dealers, I just noticed na mas mahal ang Monthly Amortization sa quotes nila compared to a bank auto loan? I maybe wrong but which path did u guys took when u purchased your mazda 3? Did you consider applying for an auto loan?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulze View Post
    I already got quotes from agents of different dealers, I just noticed na mas mahal ang Monthly Amortization sa quotes nila compared to a bank auto loan? I maybe wrong but which path did u guys took when u purchased your mazda 3? Did you consider applying for an auto loan?
    This is a sample computation I made when i was in the same boat:

In-house:
    Free chattel, insurance, lto. Kaso 10% per year. Kung 450k ang loan for 3 years that will be 135k.. Minus natin ung dealer discount 55k and and it will total to about 80k additional that will have to be paid.

Bank:
    Nagloan ako sa BDO-greenhills. He gave me a flat 16% for 3 years. 450k principal so 72k ang tinubo ng bank sakin. Add to that ung chattel(10k) and insurance(20k) (Nalibre nako ng LTO ng dealer ko). Then minus natin ung dealer discount.. 72+20+10-55=47k additional that will be payed in total.

kaya bank loan ako. Dito ako kumuha

Quote Originally Posted by actor21
    sir anong model po ang mazda 3 nyo? sakin kase 08 model trip a and trip ba lang po ang nakalagay wala pong info kung ilang litro ang nakonsumo mo sa takbo mo..
    2009 1.6S ung pinakamurang MZ3. TripA and tripB lang din dun sa odometer.. Pero dun sa me mahabang LCD screen for the sound system.. me katabi ung clock button na 'info' button. Pag pinindot, lalabas sa LCD ung mga information.

-- Marami ata idinagdag sa current mz3 1.6s na wala sa dati. Meron na rin aux-in saka maganda na ung triple meter nya. Red on blue. White lang daw dati un sabi nung ofc mate ko na bumili last october lang. Meron pa iba pero dko na maalala..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    This is a sample computation I made when i was in the same boat:

In-house:
    Free chattel, insurance, lto. Kaso 10% per year. Kung 450k ang loan for 3 years that will be 135k.. Minus natin ung dealer discount 55k and and it will total to about 80k additional that will have to be paid.

Bank:
    Nagloan ako sa BDO-greenhills. He gave me a flat 16% for 3 years. 450k principal so 72k ang tinubo ng bank sakin. Add to that ung chattel(10k) and insurance(20k) (Nalibre nako ng LTO ng dealer ko). Then minus natin ung dealer discount.. 72+20+10-55=47k additional that will be payed in total.

kaya bank loan ako. Dito ako kumuha

2009 1.6S ung pinakamurang MZ3. TripA and tripB lang din dun sa odometer.. Pero dun sa me mahabang LCD screen for the sound system.. me katabi ung clock button na 'info' button. Pag pinindot, lalabas sa LCD ung mga information.

-- Marami ata idinagdag sa current mz3 1.6s na wala sa dati. Meron na rin aux-in saka maganda na ung triple meter nya. Red on blue. White lang daw dati un sabi nung ofc mate ko na bumili last october lang. Meron pa iba pero dko na maalala..
    Eto yung differences ng 2008 1.6 S sa 2009 model kung di ako ngakakamali:

2009 1.6 S
    - Black out meters
    - 6 CD changer
    - Trip Computer(FC, Range,etc)
    - ABS
    - 2 Airbags

Kung alam ko lang na magiging ganito specs ng 2009 S baka S na rin binili ko pero hindi naman ako nagsisisi sa V. Dahil enjoy ko yung 16 inch mags and Automatic climate control, Map lights, fog lamps and 2 tweeters na wala pa rin sa S.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulze View Post
    *Horsepower

Thank you for the suggestions, I also like the Ford TDCi, problem is.. its way overboard my budget na, it is currently at 1.17m+ Same with the EX, the top of the line GT-A retails for 1.2m+ These two cars were also my candidates, I'd personally like my car to be a balanced of aethetics and performance.

Tagal ko ring pinag isipan to, but in the end, naisip ko na I like the styling of the mazda 3 better, and theres something in me that wants to "experience" it. The 2010 model can be my next car if its worth it

Sa akin 2008 Mazda 3 1.6 V model, BDO, 5 years to pay 32% interest ang kinuha ko instead of availing In-house financing. Nakatipid ako ng around 100K. Nakaka-deceive kasi yung In-house financing. Meron pa nga yung AIG(dont know kung meron pang promo), first 3 months wala kang babayaran pero pag kinompute mo interest mga 50% in 5 years.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks for the input guys, so mas mura talga ung Auto loan just like sa computation ko, specially if BDO (lower than bpi). Paano ba ang process dito, kelangan ko pa bang dumaan sa isang Mazda Agent or ung Bank Manager ang bahalang makipag usap sa dealers/agents? If in case of the latter, so wala na kong control dito kung anong freebies ang pede kong i request? And ang first step ba dito is to apply for an auto loan?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
HELP - Is it wise to buy a new mazda 3 right now?