New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    First off, Im a total newbie regarding cars, I never had one. I like the Mazda 3 more than honda or toyota cars, they are way too common that it is impossible to not see one when you hit the road. If ever, this will be my very FIRST car if I decide to buy one right now. So im asking the experts here, is it wise to buy a 2009 mazda 3 right now, a car in its last model year rather than waiting for the 2010 mazda 3? The wait for the 2010 model and the excitement of finally having my very first car is killing me

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    It would really depend on you. Dapat no regrets ka when the new model comes out.
    I'd say wait for the all new model or just buy something else.

If you can't resist buying one, try to haggle for freebies and discounts.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    advise ko sir is to test drive, then feel it, compare specs, that will direct you kung ano talaga gusto mo, mahirap talagang pumili ng kotse dahil ang gaganda na ng bagong model ngayon, goodluck

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    don't let your excitement kills you....buy the mazda 3 2009, it's a nice car anyways...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    It would really depend on you. Dapat no regrets ka when the new model comes out.
    I'd say wait for the all new model or just buy something else.

If you can't resist buying one, try to haggle for freebies and discounts.
    yeah, its one of the main reason thats holding me back, that I might regret it once the new model comes out, heard that the 2010 model will arrive late this year or probably next year. There hasnt been any significant price drop on the 2009 models either so I guess its better to wait jsut like you said. Thanks for the sound advice

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    advise ko sir is to test drive, then feel it, compare specs, that will direct you kung ano talaga gusto mo, mahirap talagang pumili ng kotse dahil ang gaganda na ng bagong model ngayon, goodluck
    yes sir its quite difficult and I've only done my reasearch on the net. After too much deliberation, I kinda like the mazda 3 over other competing cars because its sporty, great performance and fits my budget (1m). Im just stuck between the 2009 and 2010 model

Quote Originally Posted by transmixer View Post
    don't let your excitement kills you....buy the mazda 3 2009, it's a nice car anyways...
    Yeah, seen too many reviews favoring the mazda 3 over another car

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    if you're really bent on buying a mazda 3, i say wait for the new model to come out then decide. baka paglabas ng 2010 model magsisi ka lang.

but if i were you i'd also consider other manufacturers. aside from being common, you should also consider other factors like performance, maintenance and reliability. it's nice to have a car that's unique, pero kung lagi namang nasa casa, di bale na lang. (i'm not saying ganon ang mazda 3.)

kung ayaw mo naman talaga ng kotse ng bayan (which is perfectly understandable), why not try looking at the mitsu lancer 2.0? it's within your budget, at sobrang bihira ka makakakita non.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    * Impulze

My advice for you is to test drive the 2009 model and then research the 2010 model then compare the specs, interior, exterior then decide whether you wait or buy the 2009 model... The internet is your information, i suggest you search the net....

Next year 2010 the price of the 2009 model will slightly decrease...

Congrats on your future ride...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I just bought a mazda 3 kahapon. Natest drive ko sya last sun and ok nmn pala. Me response nmn ung engine from standstill and nakaka-overtake nmn. Its torque enuff for me.. Natakot lang ako dati kasi sabi nila mabigat daw katawan para sa engine and makupad.. Turned out it isnt that bad..

Nagtry ako sa jazz. but I didnt like the internals of the jazz. Parang tinipid (i think).. and ang liit ng manibela. Para akong nagdrive ng toy car..

Yumg city nmn, daw ala test drive for the 1.3 variant.. So, mazda na.. inasikaso pako mabuti nung agent.. (The city dont even offer free tints.. pfft)

Anyway.. to the OP. Follow your heart pare. Maganda pa rin nmn ung current mazda and can you bear it --having no ride till 2010, i mean?

Basta maganda ung car. Di nakakapagsisi.. although isang araw ko pa lang nabibili.. hehe.. baka after 6 months maiba tono ko pero today.. solve sya. Solid!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ako din got my mazda 3 5mos now, no complains for the ride and comfort except for the FC, if its your daily car and you live far from your work, better think twice, the gasoline consumption will probably hurt your wallet, ako i average 1,200 a week.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
HELP - Is it wise to buy a new mazda 3 right now?