New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,016 of 1016
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    mazford karamihan bro. nanduon lahat.. brake pads spark plugs oil filters etc.

engine oil nyan.. basic api for gas engines.

did you get the owners manual? hope you did..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chipinoy View Post
    I just bought my black 2011 CX7 today, could you summarize your experiences from the time you bought yours to the present or till you sold yours? (FC, reliable and non-taga talyers, where you have your oil change, what oil gave you the best performance etc.., where to buy parts aside from casa)

I'm sure many of us who just bought the cx7 will appreciate all the knowledge you pioneers have accumulated.
    I got my 2012 CX 7 last June only. It had a very low mileage (8K only) and was from somebody i know. One fo the first things i was told todo is to replace the tail light bulbs with LED as it indeed melts the plastic.

Gas consumption is quite high. About 6.5 km/liter, mainly city driving.

Now, both front window risers have malfunctioned and may need to be replaced. I am hesitant to bring it to Banaue.. I prefer OEM parts from a reputable shop.

I am also looking for leads where to send it for preventive maintenance. Current mileage is 18k.

thanks.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Thanks. I'll google Mazford. I got the owner's manual.
    *(replying also to inquiry of stock engine).

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Ah yan din ang sinabi ng isang buy and sell sa akin, thanks for the confirmation. Yes, I got the owner's manual.

Quote Originally Posted by LSS View Post
    I got my 2012 CX 7 last June only. It had a very low mileage (8K only) and was from somebody i know.
    Binili tapos nagbago isip kaya 8k lang o sobra dami ng auto?
    So far busted middle and rear dome lights and melted tail light on 1 side so I'll take your advice and replace with led immediately.

I wonder ano na pinaka major repairs na napagawa ninyo? Anybody experienced oil leaks na ba?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LSS View Post
    I got my 2012 CX 7 last June only. It had a very low mileage (8K only) and was from somebody i know. One fo the first things i was told todo is to replace the tail light bulbs with LED as it indeed melts the plastic.

Gas consumption is quite high. About 6.5 km/liter, mainly city driving.

Now, both front window risers have malfunctioned and may need to be replaced. I am hesitant to bring it to Banaue.. I prefer OEM parts from a reputable shop.

I am also looking for leads where to send it for preventive maintenance. Current mileage is 18k.

thanks.
    Tanong ko lang po, bakit kaya nasira ng sabay yung window riser?
    Also for low mileage medyo unsuual yata?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Probably a bad design. Even it's not used, bad design will haunt you.

Look for repair kits.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The CX-7 Owner's Thread