New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *ghosthunter

driving an auto whether it is a manual or automatic really doesn't matter to me.

Correct me if im wrong, but most model of Mazda 3 are automatic right? and the mazda 3 that im planning to get is a R 2.0 2005 model which is automatic also..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    If i were the one to choose i like Mazda 3 . In the long run try to choose what really you like and make you feel happy because it will be your life time partner at work and leisure.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ddarkster View Post
    driving an auto whether it is a manual or automatic really doesn't matter to me.

Correct me if im wrong, but most model of Mazda 3 are automatic right? and the mazda 3 that im planning to get is a R 2.0 2005 model which is automatic also..
    All Mazda3 are automatic. I don't think Mazda Phil brought in a manual version of the Mazda3. Anyway, not the most fuel efficient car by a long shot, not even with a light foot on the gas pedal.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    If i were the one to choose i like Mazda 3 . In the long run try to choose what really you like and make you feel happy because it will be your life time partner at work and leisure.
    different strokes for different folks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *ddarkster

what is your primary reason why you are choosing the Mazda3 HB and/or Focus 2.0 gasoline? Style? Performance? Versatility?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I'm not sure if there are any available Mazda 3 na M/T but I know Focus' have M/T variants.

BTT: I prefer Ford Focus because it has a sportier look for me. Basta kung ano talaga ang mas feel mong sasakyan ayun na yun. Both have very good performance in terms of acceleration nga pala.

Ang mahalaga naman before you buy on 2010, tingnan mo ang engine bay sa mga kalawang kasi kung hindi, nahagupit ni Ondoy yun.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *ghosthunter

First: Style (Mas lamang sa akin si Mazda)

2nd : Performance (Tie lang sa akin si mazda at focus)

3rd : Versatility (No idea which one of these two cars has the advantage)

4th : Fuel Consumption (Malakas daw ang mazda 3 sabi nila pero depende sa model ng makina yun, though 2.0 kukuwanin ko kaya sigurado malakas kumain sya. May advantage ata si Focus dito...if i am right..)

But all in all, Mas matimbang sa akin si mazda 3. Dream car ko kasi. Kaya naman pinagpipilian ko sya kay Focus kasi parehas silang sporty look sa akin..May mga cons at pros din naman si Focus and vice versa kay Mazda 3. I just want to make sure that the final decision im going to make is good enough to buy the cars i like. Ayoko lang kasi magsisi, that's all. That is why i want everybodys opinion para meron akong leads/basis for the decision i am going to make.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    There's a M/T version of Mazda 3. but there's only A/T version of Mazda 3 2.0R -- read -- SEDAN, and I bet that's what the TS is eyeing for..

Same here TS, I really like the looks of the Mazda 3 2.0R as is, whether in White or in Black. besides, it has a bigger trunk space. malakas lang talaga sa gas yun.. pero test drive mo na rin both vehicles..

good luck in your car buying experience and enjoy
    Last edited by jeDi13; November 4th, 2009 at 05:38 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *p_borj

hehehe.

Isa sa mga priority ko yun. Yun muna yung titingnan ko during checking ng auto once makahanap na ako ng mabibilhan. alam naman nating maraming sasakyan ang tinamaan ni Ondoy..kaya daming magbebenta ngayon ng sasakyan..

Yun ngayon mahirap pag bibili ng 2nd hand na sasakyan.. I'll just be very cautious para iwas sa problema.. First car ko pa naman pag nakabili na ako..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *jeDi13

hehehe. Parehas pala tayo.

Actually i found this link selling his mazda 3 2.0 L version naman sya.

Maganda setup nya, nai-customized na sya. Pasok sa budget ko. Di ko lang alam kung maabutan ko pa sya next year although hindi naman totally na kukuhanin ko na sya. Tinitingnan ko din kasi yung mileage nya. Medyo mataas na pero good deal naman yung auto nya.

eto yung link:
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...OP+OF+THE+LINE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Which Car Should I Buy? Mazda 3 R 2.0 2005 or Ford Focus (Hatchback)