New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    accord definitely got my vote. nest is camry v6, then mazda6.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Get the Mazda6 if he prefers a great handling car, get a Camry for a soul-less driving experience, and the Accord possibly somewhere in between. realiability wise i think the Mazda has closed up the gap pretty well with the likes of Toyota and Honda with this one. And the 6's looks alone is the trump card.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    actually the accord, cefiro and camry are cars that has an executive feel. yung m6 ay mas para sa mga younger executives. yung unang 3 mas matanda! IMO lang... all are great cars in their own aspects. each has a pro and a con and it all boils down to what you want in a car. but if i were to choose, i would pick the cefiro with optional hid's and bigger wheel and tire combo

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    until the Mazda 6 gets the 3.0 V6, the Accord gets my vote.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I agree, Mazda 6 are for yuppies, but I suggest that Mazda should remouve that spoiler.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo lang ha, all the cars above are not so much 'executive' cars but no-nonsense family sedans - you just choose between bland (camry) all the way up to boy-racer (mazda6) styling - the others are all somewhere in between.

if your dad wants to look 'executive', may i suggest he look into a used c-class benz or e46 bmw.

i mean no offense to anyone who owns these cars - jmho.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    these are called executive cars here in the Philippines

the problem with mazda is tatagal na kaya ito sa philippines? ok na kaya ang after sales servies and support nila? and 2 palang yata ang dealer/service center nila.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Camry looks nice with the HID and 17" wheels

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i wonder why people think of mazda like a "fly by night" car company.. I know, nagkaproblema sila in the past pero kasi ang may hawak eh fransisco motors (think anfra..) ford phils na ang may hawak ngayon and they have a plant here so I think those doubts should be erased... better doubt peugot instead! (may showroom ba sila??) ehehehe

anyway back to the topic, sa choices mo the mazda 6 is the only 2L engine car among the v6s... personally i dont like the interior that much kasi cloth seats and the dash is too plasticky.. i like the mazda 3 better...

camry is the people's exec car..it's everywhere!!

cefiro, new model/body just around the corner...i would've picked this one blindly, if you asked me maybe 2-3 years ago.. cefiros have low resale too..

I would go for the accord this time, its a better balance better sport and luxury, ok lang the buick back end, para maiba naman.. good daddy/rich son car image too eheheh!

good luck with your purchase!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa mazda ako..i go for style and driving experience..plus tipid pa sa gas, 2l lang e :D

3 na showroom ng mazda, afaik, nagbukas na yung sa alabang..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Accord 3.0/Camry 3.0/Cefiro 3.0 or Mazda6?