New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    cefiro3.0 flies up for subP1.4M, camry3.0 & accord3.0 for subP1.8M.. may 316 din for under 1.8M but weak engine and firm ride..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Camry 3.0 for me. Though I like the 6's looks, If im to be an exec, I'd like to look like one. Cefiro is aging na kasi. Accord doesnt looks so execky but looks okay na rin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if your dad is going to shoulder a part of the acquisition expense, then go with the cheapest mid-size sedan here... the Mazda6. it retails for only P1.1M. although this is more of a driver oriented car.

although, he would have to wait for a bit more if he wants V6 power. am sure that the Mazda will offer one very soon as all the other competitors are already doing that.

my second choice would be the Accord. looks very neat and subtle. although the rear is just too ugly for me. another driver oriented car.

my third choice would be the Cefiro. THIS is the choice IMO if you really want to feel like an executive. this is a passenger oriented car with a plush ride and some nifty gizmos.

my last is the Camry. the rear lamps is just ugly IMO. would have preferred the US version. the trim level is also disappointing despite its price.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Accord or Camry, reliable and extensive dealer network.

Remember the saying, you get what you pay for, it's still holds true for most things.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, looks like mazda is here to stay. it's really unfortunate that people have doubts since this would affect the resale value of mazdas a bit unfairly

pajerokid,

hmmm kala ko muntik ka na maging accordkid dati hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, the mazda6 is the holder of more than 70 car awards from different car critics / magazines / websites. some of the awards are:

2004 China Car of the Year
    2004 What Car? Best Estate
    2002 European Car of the Year
    RJC Car of the Year
    Fleet News Best Upper Medium Car
    Scottish Car of the Year 2002
    Auto Express 2004 Used Family Car of the Year
    Northern Irish Car of the Year 2003
    Auto Express Driver Power, 'Overall winner'
    Auto Express, 'Auto1 Champion'
    Money Magazine, Best Mid-Sized Sedan
    Car & Driver's, 10 Best Cars

Just trying searching in google for Mazda6+Awards. You'll be overwhelmed with the articles in there. Try doing it with the other choices and you'll get not one article. Hehe.

Well, I hope that this would kill the "prejudgement" of many Filipino buyers who are accustomed to their Hondas and Toyotas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If your dad will drive, go for the MAZDA 6. He'll definitely enjoy driving this baby. If the V6 version comes in, I myself will be tempted to buy for my family.

If your dad has a chauffer, go for the Camry.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    yeah, looks like mazda is here to stay. it's really unfortunate that people have doubts since this would affect the resale value of mazdas a bit unfairly

pajerokid,

hmmm kala ko muntik ka na maging accordkid dati hehehe
    Yup. was choosing between that, a bimmer and several other cars

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    if your dad is going to shoulder a part of the acquisition expense, then go with the cheapest mid-size sedan here... the Mazda6. it retails for only P1.1M. although this is more of a driver oriented car.

although, he would have to wait for a bit more if he wants V6 power. am sure that the Mazda will offer one very soon as all the other competitors are already doing that.

my second choice would be the Accord. looks very neat and subtle. although the rear is just too ugly for me. another driver oriented car.

my third choice would be the Cefiro. THIS is the choice IMO if you really want to feel like an executive. this is a passenger oriented car with a plush ride and some nifty gizmos.

my last is the Camry. the rear lamps is just ugly IMO. would have preferred the US version. the trim level is also disappointing despite its price.
    hmmm..driven an accord recently..yung 2.0 ata yun..sa kaklase ko..felt numb. tapos ang bigat ng katawan. :dead: although it felt much better than a cefiro..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Thanks mga duds.... finally he got his Camry 3.0V6........ From Corona Excior to Camry....Loyal Toyota fan ang erpat ko!Ayaw daw nyang mag-gamble sa ibang brand! His Rona never let him down for the past 9 years kaya ganun na lang ang paghanga nya sa Toyota brand. I respect him naman at happy na rin dahil may Corona Excior na ako!

Thanks for the output nyo mga sir....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Accord 3.0/Camry 3.0/Cefiro 3.0 or Mazda6?