New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    thats a loooong wait ☠
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Congrats sir! Diesel owner here. Very happy camper.

Your question applies to the 3 of us. 2018 cx-9

Sent from my ASUS_X00QD using Tapatalk

I just finalised my order for a cx 9 AWD waiting for the bank's PO very very excited!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by amriluxe View Post
    I just finalised my order for a cx 9 AWD waiting for the bank's PO very very excited!
    Great! Please make a review of your initial impressions.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Any news on when the local dealers can install Apple CarPlay for the CX9?
    Got it installed, will set you back approx 20K if I rember it right. Apple CarPlay works great, Android Auto however will make Waze unusable if Google’s Map app is not disabled. I also notice a difference if music from Spotify is from ACP / AA compared to music from Spotify not going through ACP/AA or just from the USB/Headunit, Bose Centerpoint seems to be not working in either ACP/AA, but thats just me ;) BTW the directions will also not function on the HUD unlike in the installed NaV of the unit

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Got a call from the dealer this morning to bring in my unit to rectify the wiring harness related to the signal light. Any of you been called or know about this? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Had another warranty claim done on the unit, this time it was the passenger side view mirror. The dealer replaced the entire mechanism inside as the side mirror would not fold all the way in.
    So far 2 warranty "fixes" done on the 2018 CX-9 -the wiring harness and side view mirror. The OEM battery was also replaced after 2 years(nope, not under warranty), with Yuasa. I hope this brand lasts longer.
    I am glad the CX-9 is not equipped with i-Stop.

Would like to ask if anyone has experienced the orange "Oil Change" maintenance light come back on after the dealer had reset it? I can't seem to turn it off even after following the instructions on Youtube (press the start button twice without starting the engine and reset by navigating through the Applications icon). The service advisor said they have had several instances of the "Oil Change" wrench light come back on after being reset. Is there another way to reset? Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ecport View Post
    Had another warranty claim done on the unit, this time it was the passenger side view mirror. The dealer replaced the entire mechanism inside as the side mirror would not fold all the way in.
    So far 2 warranty "fixes" done on the 2018 CX-9 -the wiring harness and side view mirror. The OEM battery was also replaced after 2 years(nope, not under warranty), with Yuasa. I hope this brand lasts longer.

Would like to ask if anyone has experienced the orange "Oil Change" maintenance light come back on after the dealer had reset it? I can't seem to turn it off even after following the instructions on Youtube (press the start button twice without starting the engine and reset by navigating through the Applications icon). The service advisor said they have had several instances of the "Oil Change" wrench light come back on after being reset. Is there another way to reset? Thanks.
    That's a common con of auto-fold mirrors. Good to have, but those plastic gears are fragile.
    On the PMS wrench icon, I turned it off & use the phone calendar to remind of the next Yojin sched. If the MzdConnect disobeys orders, press Back, Navigation, Mute simultaneously to reset the system.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    That's a common con of auto-fold mirrors. Good to have, but those plastic gears are fragile.
    On the PMS wrench icon, I turned it off & use the phone calendar to remind of the next Yojin sched. If the MzdConnect disobeys orders, press Back, Navigation, Mute simultaneously to reset the system.

If manual and hard reset won’t help... have you tried to adjust the interval? To refresh the current status...

mine was set to 6months interval, so the light came up then i’ve change it to 12months and now it’s gone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    Saw this on a Mazda online manual. Worth a try.

This procedure is intended for vehicles with SKYACTIV-D 2.2 and vehicles with SKYACTIV-G 2.0 or SKYACTIV-G 2.5 which the engine oil flexible maintenance setting is selected.

After replacing the engine oil, have a repair shop such as an Authorised Mazda Repairer perform the initialization (engine oil data resetting) of the recorded value. If the value recorded by the computer is not initialized, the wrench indicator light may not turn off or it may turn on earlier than normal.

The initialization (engine oil data resetting) of the recorded value can be performed using the instrument panel illumination knob in the instrument cluster as following:

1. Switch the ignition OFF.

2. Switch the ignition ON with the instrument panel illumination knob pressed, and press and hold the instrument panel illumination knob for about 5 seconds until the master warning light flashes.

3. After the master warning light flashes for several seconds, the initialization is completed.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006

Same folding side mirror issues with my 2018 CX-9 AWD. First claim on the auto folding side mirror on the driver side, which only folds halfway. I am now claiming for my passenger side mirror, still waiting for the parts. Usually takes about 2 months before the parts arrive from Japan. Sometimes I wonder if I can ask the dealer if I could just pick it up from Japan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Myogi View Post
    Same folding side mirror issues with my 2018 CX-9 AWD. First claim on the auto folding side mirror on the driver side, which only folds halfway. I am now claiming for my passenger side mirror, still waiting for the parts. Usually takes about 2 months before the parts arrive from Japan. Sometimes I wonder if I can ask the dealer if I could just pick it up from Japan.
    Downgrade to manual fold....zero issues!!!2018 cx-9

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast