New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    not sure about the specs in paper if there are any difference but once you drive it the response of the a/t miata is far from the m/t version. mahina hatak ng a/t and the throttle response sucks.
    sir, baka kailangan ng throttle booster? hahaha

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

not sure about the specs in paper if there are any difference but once you drive it the response of the a/t miata is far from the m/t version. mahina hatak ng a/t and the throttle response sucks.
    sir, baka kailangan ng throttle booster? hahaha

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    no idea why but same thing with a/t vs m/t version of brz/86. talagang mahina ang a/t version. a tuned a/t 86/brz with ihe is only as fast as a completely stock m/t 86/brz.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Shifting delay kaya? Wala naman reklamo sa mga automatic ng McLaren lambo Porsche at Ferrari hehe. Joke lang

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Astig at 1.8M 😊

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i'm getting this one but i'm debating between the a/t and m/t. went to mazda cebu last saturday supposedly to test drive both but they do not have units for test driving they priced the m/t at 1.7M (plus 20k for the soul red) and a/t at 1.880M (plus 20k for the soul red). with your comments about the "hatak" and its throttle response (and,of course, the price difference) honestly, i'm leaning towards the m/t. my question now is, how about the clutch or the clutching, isn't that hard? that was my complaint with my FD before. TIA

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I wasn't able to test the MT Miata also but based on my dad's MT CX-5 Mazda's clutch is very light and forgiving.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i'm getting this one but i'm debating between the a/t and m/t. went to mazda cebu last saturday supposedly to test drive both but they do not have units for test driving they priced the m/t at 1.7M (plus 20k for the soul red) and a/t at 1.880M (plus 20k for the soul red). with your comments about the "hatak" and its throttle response (and,of course, the price difference) honestly, i'm leaning towards the m/t. my question now is, how about the clutch or the clutching, isn't that hard? that was my complaint with my FD before. TIA
    Senior JM, nagpapabata ka ata sa tsikot ah. Dami pogi points nyan sa chicks pero walang compartment for golf clubs.
    Di ba auto/manual feature ang AT nito?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Definitely the MT. It's just gonna be a weekend car anyway. You'll get the most fun driving on mountain roads with a manual MX5.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Senior JM, nagpapabata ka ata sa tsikot ah. Dami pogi points nyan sa chicks pero walang compartment for golf clubs.
    Di ba auto/manual feature ang AT nito?
    bro macsd ka flight ko mas matanda pa sa akin (10 yrs older) naka brz. was informed by my SA sa mazda na the first to buy ng mx5 nila ang yung owner ng university of cebu. he is in his 70s :D
    tiningnan ko front seat puede range bag or even the smaller golf bag puede na :cool:

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast