New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Didn't ask too much about it, I only remember that it is at the P 2 million range and shipments are still on the way.
    The one on display is a 1.5L JDM-spec car. Philippine units will be 2.0L. Somewhere below 2M for the A/T, and below 1.8M for the M/T. There will be quite a number of spec differences between the 2 variants.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Didn't ask too much about it, I only remember that it is at the P 2 million range and shipments are still on the way.
    The one on display is a 1.5L JDM-spec car. Philippine units will be 2.0L. Somewhere below 2M for the A/T, and below 1.8M for the M/T. There will be quite a number of spec differences between the 2 variants.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Pricing from ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.

2.0 M/T P1,680,000
    2.0 A/T P1,860,000

A/T model is differentiated by a 9-speaker Bose sound system and leather seats, the color of which is dependent on the exterior color. The two standout colors, Soul Red and Ceramic will have tan leather seats while the rest will have black leather seats.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Old vs new

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Anyone found online reviews of the new MX-5 in A/T?

With our hopeless traffic situation even during weekends, I'm curious how the MX-5 in A/T will perform as it's not a very powerful car to begin with.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post
    Anyone found online reviews of the new MX-5 in A/T?
    Miata in A/T?

Abomination!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    Miata in A/T?

Abomination!
    +1000. Mazda makes one of the sweetest MTs in its price range. I've driven the CX5 MT and it's a joy to row through the gears. The clutch is light and forgiving and easy to modulate in traffic.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hope too see some on the road soon.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...c?ref=headline

Hope too see some on the road soon.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-news/28-images-the-sight-of-new-mazda-mx-5-units-at-the-batangas-port-is-orgasmic?ref=headline

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Deym.. Drooling

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    mazda should seriously price this under 2M, the current mazda is priced at 2.2M which is basically the same price as the STi. no idiot would buy this over the STi. if it's priced at 1.8M then it will be a serious competitor to the 86/brz and gc.
    you got it right bro. you posted this in may 2014. i've been checking out this thing too. 2.0 AT is pegged at Php1.860; the MT at Php1.680. the fly in the ointment is, it doesn't come with a hard cover.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    you got it right bro. you posted this in may 2014. i've been checking out this thing too. 2.0 AT is pegged at Php1.860; the MT at Php1.680. the fly in the ointment is, it doesn't come with a hard cover.
    thanks to the brz/86, mazda was forced to sell it at that price. kung di dumating brz/86 i be they'll still sell it above 2m.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    thanks to the brz/86, mazda was forced to sell it at that price. kung di dumating brz/86 i be they'll still sell it above 2m.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast