New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Mazda 6 & Mazda 3 lang naman ang medyo malilito a e. palatandaan lang is the location of the front lic. plate. I'm sure when the Mazda 2 is released medyo mapapansin mo naman na smaller 3 siya. Anyway I'm a huge fan of this Kodo design. Loved Mazda since the 1st Gen and hated the smiley face.
    Same here. Huge fan of the Kodo design language. Those sweeping curves and signature grill gives Mazda an identity of its own. Kahit magkamuha si 3 and si 6, you'll notice a big difference dun sa grill. Ung kay 3, halos ubusin ng grill ung space sa harap which makes it look more aggressive. Ung kay 6 naman tamang size lang which makes it look formal.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Albastru View Post
    Same here. Huge fan of the Kodo design language. Those sweeping curves and signature grill gives Mazda an identity of its own. Kahit magkamuha si 3 and si 6, you'll notice a big difference dun sa grill. Ung kay 3, halos ubusin ng grill ung space sa harap which makes it look more aggressive. Ung kay 6 naman tamang size lang which makes it look formal.
    most evident imo are the signal lights right above the foglights in the mazda 3. sa mazda 6 kasi nasa headlights rin ata

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    finally CX 3 is here

All-New Mazda CX-3 is the Urbanite's Crossover

gwapo!!!!

dito ako excited...

"Not much mechanical detail was given during the show, but Mazda has revealed that it will be powered by either a 1.5-liter Skyactiv-D clean diesel engine or a 2.0-liter Skyactiv-G gasoline engine. It will also be offered with all-wheel drive technology."

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Unlike other design languages, the 6 and 3 look too similar to each other.

When on the road, I really do a double take to recognize if it's a 3 or 6. Until I see the entire body of the car, it's hard to tell because the fronts and rears of the 2 cars are so similar. Good for Mz3 owners, bad for Mz6 owners.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post
    finally CX 3 is here

All-New Mazda CX-3 is the Urbanite's Crossover

gwapo!!!!

dito ako excited...

"Not much mechanical detail was given during the show, but Mazda has revealed that it will be powered by either a 1.5-liter Skyactiv-D clean diesel engine or a 2.0-liter Skyactiv-G gasoline engine. It will also be offered with all-wheel drive technology."
    Hampogi!!! Honestly magmumukhang Crosswind si Ecosport pag tinabi mo dito. Hahaha.

2 downsides for me though - 1. maliit ang interior space compared to the competition and 2. Wala pang confirmation kung kelan magkakaroon ng clean diesel sa pinas so I think we'll get the same 1.5L gas engine in the Mazda3. I doubt they'll sell the 2.0L variant of the CX-3 here which will directly compete with the CX-5.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    ganda siya, except for the aircon vents, sana ginawang parang sa MZ3 1st/2nd gen or kahit yung present gen. kung kelan bibili na kami ng Mazda 3, this Nov/Dec bigla naman ako napaisip bigla. Kasi we were originally planning on getting the Ecosport because of its price and ground clearance (and kahit papano SUV na rin kahit maliit) but got turned off with bad reviews, and after seeing the MZ3. Now after seeing the CX-3....hmmm.... malamang abot na to 1m+ and sana naman sabihin nila kung kelan release date dito sa Pinas. Parang di nako makahinty e hehehe.

Does CX-3 have more room/space that MZ3?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The CX-3 will be based on the Mazda 2 so expect its interior and exterior dimensions to be similar to or slightly bigger than the Ecosport. Price na lang ang tanong because they might position this between the 2.0 3 and the CX-5.

Estimate late next year or early next next year pa lalabas sa atin 'to. The new 2 is coming first or second quarter next year.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Im planning on purchasing mz3 pero medyo mahal tapos palabas na si mz2, then may cx-3 naman! grabe nalilito na ako hahaha!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Parang celfone lang yan. Obsolete agad after 1 month

Search mo rin pala yung bagong HRV

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    how much cargo volume? so tiny it seems

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast