New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar54 View Post
    Thanks. My second reason for a CX3 2018/19 is the promo price. An all-in 18K dp plus 26k monthly for 60 months. Like a lease to own.

Also included is a latest feature with no more istop, and ordinary battery is used.
    Grats!!!! You'll love the drive....and oh, there's a virus inflicting stealth M mutations. Many have intentionally exposed theirs for the happy infection. In case you might wanna know more....here's the OVT info & delivery hotline: +639174726847.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Get a Subaru XV, it's much better ...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Get a Subaru XV, it's much better ...
    Or maybe a new Ford Ecsport 1.0L , same easy acquisition promo by Ford. I have 2 days to decide

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    If your looking small...why not the Jimny aka lil D or lil G?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Avoid Ford ... The new Suzuki Jimny is nice indeed ...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar54 View Post
    Or maybe a new Ford Ecsport 1.0L , same easy acquisition promo by Ford. I have 2 days to decide
    The new Ecosport is a totally different car from the last generation. It has new engines and a new tranny. No more DCT and that anemic 1.5L NA engine. That 1.0L turbo engine feels more powerful than what it states.

I do suggest you test drive your choices before purchase one. Against the XV or CX3 though, it might play catch-up on the overall package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The new Ecosport is a totally different car from the last generation. It has new engines and a new tranny. No more DCT and that anemic 1.5L NA engine. That 1.0L turbo engine feels more powerful than what it states.

I do suggest you test drive your choices before purchase one. Against the XV or CX3 though, it might play catch-up on the overall package.

But....the All New Eco is about due....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    But....the All New Eco is about due....

Alam naman natin na late lagi dito sa Pinas at kung ano lang feel dalhin ng mga dealers.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hi,

Need your inputs on how how the LTO plates were installed on the CX3. The holes do not match the ones on the LTO plates and I do not want to drill any additional holes.

TIA!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    C'mon, the CX5 and 3 have been out for 2 years now and they're still not selling anywhere near the segment leaders (Forester/CRV and Altis, respectively).

Berjaya did very well by fixing everything that FMC/Ford did wrong with Mazda 2 decades ago.

They now release models much quicker, unlike the 2009 Mazda 3 that was only released in 2012 and was quickly replaced by the Skyactiv.

They are working on the stigma of expensive maintenance by offering Yojin 3. And from experience, their parts prices at the dealership are reasonably priced, just about 30% higher than Banawe prices, at least for my Mazda 3. The best thing is that they have stocks of odd, rare parts that none of the Banawe shops carry.

However, Mazda is really not geared to be a volume-seller brand. All over the world, Mazda gets good reviews, but never class-leading sales. The driver-first mentality is a car enthusiast's dream, but most car buyers aren't car enthusiasts.

The inherent flaw of most of Mazda's current lineup is that they're all very cramped inside relative to the competition. Between good handling and space, most ordinary buyers prefer space.

Then there's the chicken-and-egg scenario of resale value. Cars have low resale values when they didn't sell much during their production years, because naturally people expect poor parts availability later on. But cars don't sell much because of the perception of poor resale value, resulting in a vicious cycle that's quite hard to break out of.

Mazda, Nissan, and other small brands suffer from this, while Toyota benefits. It's an example of how brand-building is really a long game, and it is very difficult to topple the existing leaders.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Pretty much agreed!

know I own one, a pretty good car.
    Initial FC is way better from my old cars, agility is better with ASX specially on curves. Engine sound is so sweet specially at 4k rpm and up.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930