The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mazda3 S in the US will come with the 2.5L engine :drool:

2014 Mazda 3 First Drive ? Review ? Car and Driver

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Pag nilabas na tong bagong 3 dito with the right pricing, mabubuhay na naman ang mga mazda 3 fanatics. Matagal-tagal na rin inactive yung grupo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Mazda3 S in the US will come with the 2.5L engine :drool:

2014 Mazda 3 First Drive ? Review ? Car and Driver
    Nice! Mabibigat kasi sila.
    Ang adequate engine power sa ating mga pinoy ay underpowered para sa kanila.:D

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gongrhey View Post
    Pag nilabas na tong bagong 3 dito with the right pricing, mabubuhay na naman ang mga mazda 3 fanatics. Matagal-tagal na rin inactive yung grupo.
    yep, with this car's high tech engine, high tech toys, better looks, premium interior, bmw- like driving dynamics and hope fully good pricing(missing ingredient), this car would be a hit for current hyundai, ford, mitsubishi, and probably honda buyers. I dont think it could woo many toyota fans IMHO as they consider cheaper after sales service and parts usually.

Mazda 3 features details

http://www.netcarshow.com/mazda/2014-3_sedan/
    Last edited by lamborghinione; July 13th, 2013 at 02:29 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sana lang talaga ung skyactive na ilagay nila hindi ung old engine parin. Hit to sigurado.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Above all, I still hope they will offer 1.5L SkyActiv with the 6 speed manual.

https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncorePhil

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Above all, I still hope they will offer 1.5L SkyActiv with the 6 speed manual.

This would be nice but I doubt it'll happen because a compact with the engine size of a subcompact doesn't bode well with our market anymore. Lay men expect at least a 1.6, otherwise magvi-Vios nalang sila.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    This would be nice but I doubt it'll happen because a compact with the engine size of a subcompact doesn't bode well with our market anymore. Lay men expect at least a 1.6, otherwise magvi-Vios nalang sila.
    La pang specs for the 1.5 though. If it punches above its weight then good buy pa rin. Considering na one of the lightest in class ang bagong 3 di naman siguro sya dehado masyado sa performance.

Ang 2.0 kasi tyak 1M++ na agad yan. Ang Demio na lang ang below 1M nila.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Mazda don't have such huge funds. But I bet the decision to make the new Mazda 3 sporting a 1.5L engine is I think because of China, emerging as one of the biggest car market of the world. In China, displacing 1.5L and below, means a world of difference in taxing. Which, like Ford, which recently developed a 1.5L for the Chinese market even though they have a 1.6L displacement ready. Mazda don't have a resources as healthy as ex-partner Ford would rather choose to develop a single engine (which is 1.5L) instead of developing multiple engine for different market use. And besides, 1.5L vs 1.6L? A measly 0.1L? Would you really feel the difference if they would enhance throttle response, lightened the chassis and would produce as much HP as the old 1.6L?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Mazda don't have such huge funds. But I bet the decision to make the new Mazda 3 sporting a 1.5L engine is I think because of China, emerging as one of the biggest car market of the world. In China, displacing 1.5L and below, means a world of difference in taxing. Which, like Ford, which recently developed a 1.5L for the Chinese market even though they have a 1.6L displacement ready. Mazda don't have a resources as healthy as ex-partner Ford would rather choose to develop a single engine (which is 1.5L) instead of developing multiple engine for different market use. And besides, 1.5L vs 1.6L? A measly 0.1L? Would you really feel the difference if they would enhance throttle response, lightened the chassis and would produce as much HP as the old 1.6L?

I know a lot of people who think na pang Vios level lang dapat ang 1.5. Pag compact, dapat 1.6 and above.

Wala namang alam sa horsepower yung mga yun..