New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1205 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 110511551195120112021203120412051206 LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,050 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Thanks sir Travs!

I'm also looking for lowering spring options for our M3s. Eibach Pro Kit seems to be the preferred brand but it's hard to find a legit dealer shop locally.

I found about this other brand H&R Springs locally distributed by Bilstein Philippines. I search the H&R website if it has a specific model fit for the BM/BN model but looks like it only has for the BP model. I learned about this brand from this recent vlog from Levi (https://youtu.be/zLf1H_Jk8ME)

Now I'm considering KYB K-Flex springs as another cheaper option. I found about this from Speedlab's youtube post https://youtu.be/jcLDPYUGx9o. I'm curious to know how it performs compared to Eibach.
    H&R will be too low. Eibach Prokit is perfect for BM/BN ride quality & height.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Thanks again sir [emoji106]

This is the right Eibach Pro Kit model that will fit the Mazda3 BM/BN including the hatchback, right?

PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs) - MAZDA 3 Base

Now I just need to figure out where I can buy this locally or how to ship it over here

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks again sir [emoji106]

This is the right Eibach Pro Kit model that will fit the Mazda3 BM/BN including the hatchback, right?

PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs) - MAZDA 3 Base

Now I just need to figure out where I can buy this locally or how to ship it over here
    Eibach 5557.140 is correct. Very close to stock comfort. Tein HTech will have the fronts looking a bit higher than rears. If you want the mildest drop w/ linear rate over progressive, there's Racing Beat.
    Overall, Prokits are the best balance of height, comfort & performance for the BM/BN. Pair em w/ Koni Special Actives and they'll ride way way better than stock. Comfy on rough patches, firms up under load. Most prefer this combo over coilovers for daily driving.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Premium Android Head Unit upgrade

https://youtu.be/vcYTgD9-LcQ

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Premium Android Head Unit upgrade

https://youtu.be/vcYTgD9-LcQ
    Oh a different display unit siya? What’s the difference if you just upgrade the hardware of the existing display unit?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Oh a different display unit siya? What’s the difference if you just upgrade the hardware of the existing display unit?
    Android HU.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Android HU.

Sorry what’s the difference of an Android HU with an upgraded stock one with Android Auto?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sorry what’s the difference of an Android HU with an upgraded stock one with Android Auto?
    Ah the Android HU would have other apps like Netflix, Yoitihe, etc.

Was browsing Lazada & I saw the upgrade kit being sold for only less than P4k. Thinking of getting one & installing it myself. Anyone here also ordered one & installed it themselves?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Ah the Android HU would have other apps like Netflix, Yoitihe, etc.

Was browsing Lazada & I saw the upgrade kit being sold for only less than P4k. Thinking of getting one & installing it myself. Anyone here also ordered one & installed it themselves?
    Without switching to an android HU, those modules out there can give you Android Auto/Carplay only.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    For September only

fb_img_1693700074650.jpg