New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1178 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1078112811681174117511761177117811791180118111821188 ... LastLast
Results 11,771 to 11,780 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    for sharing to mazda owners... we can use the same blower fan motor from a toyota innova rear blower (denso)

it is an exact fit.. you just need to transfer your original blower blade and transpose the connectors.. you just need to lift a tab inside the female connector to remove and interchange the terminals!
    Which blower is this, sir? In-cabin HVAC? Where & for how much were you able to score the Innova rear blower? A pic w/ the PN would be much appreciated. Good for the archives. Great tinkering & discovery there....& Thanks for sharing!2014 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Which blower is this, sir? In-cabin HVAC? Where & for how much were you able to score the Innova rear blower? A pic w/ the PN would be much appreciated. Good for the archives. Great tinkering & discovery there....& Thanks for sharing!2014 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    was so preoccupied on planning my DIY attack that i did not bother to take pics.... hehe

rear blower from a innova.. i think this is for the 1st gen innova coz they refer to it as "old innova"

i asked mazda alabang for the blower with part # kd45-61-b10 and it costs a whopping 18k pesos and its not in stock..

i don't know the specific toyota innova part number coz aircon shops just refer to it as old innova rear blower

interchanging the terminals is easy.. at first i thought you need to insert a flat screw driver to release the terminals.. it turns out you need to lift a plastic tab inside and the terminals will slide out.. interchange them, put them back with the satisfying "click"..

so incase your HVAC blower bites the dust, we know what part we can use!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Nice! Is there a price difference with the Mazda-specific part? Or is this more of an availability issue?

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    both.. can't find the mazda specific part.. most shops carry the part for the 1st gen mazda 3.

and i can't take the 18k price of mazda alabang for the HVAC blower which is clearly made by denso..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    was so preoccupied on planning my DIY attack that i did not bother to take pics.... hehe

!

I was looking forward for it...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Has anyone used Brembo brake pads as replacement? Or I'm better off using OEM?

Also, I feel that my M3 has power loss issues especially during acceleration even if I stepped on it. Initially I've noticed rough idling at times, a month passed by decided to have an oil change (PMS), after the leaving the shop, the idling became rougher, cruising felt like I'm driving a PUJ, very noticeable vibration. Went back to the shop and had it looked at, there is no engine warning lights on, even did a diagnostic but did not fine any error. Sought advice from another mechanic and he told me to change the spark plugs (wear and tear) which I did, afterwards no more rough idling and vibration. But loss of power is still there, anyone experienced this? Any idea how to fix this?

TIA.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Might need a throttle body cleaning already.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Might need a throttle body cleaning already.
    Which shop would you recommend, preferably in Manila? How long do you think this would take?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by togmolodon View Post
    Which shop would you recommend, preferably in Manila? How long do you think this would take?
    Mhonworks is now my go-to shop. He is located behind AllHome Taguig. You can message him via his FB account. Shouldn't take more than 20 mins.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Has anyone used Brembo brake pads as replacement? How's the performance compared to the default Akebono?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last oil change Dec 2020. Odometer change 300km. Going to have an oil change today. Overkill?