Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    wala kayong hilig sa pick up ah. Nice ! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by doublej View Post
    kasama unit ng father in law ko at wildtrack 2010 ng brother in law ko

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Palagi ksi kmi out of town. Ako nasa quarry halos arawaraw kaya sulit yung 4x4 3.2 gamit ko talaga lalo na ngayon tagulan at madulas. Ang ganda ng dsc nya kahit d nakaengage at 4 x4 konting dulas automatic na gumagna pra adjust yung torque nya

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    kasama unit ng father in law ko at wildtrack 2010 ng brother in law ko

manliit yung 2010 wildtruck,nice pics

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Two engine variants available for MAZDA.
    the 2.2L
    the 3.2L 4x4

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    On the day I went for PMS at Hyundai Central Edsa, I saw a BT-50 parked outside Mazda Greenhills. Didn't really get to look at it well because I was in a moving car, but I didn't like how the signal lights completed the fascia. Anyhow, I'm hoping it was just a bad first look, and that seeing your actual pix changes my impression.
    I have to admit, Ranger and Colorado looks better on the outside. More muscular & tougher.
    Ranger was my 1st choice. Saw the interior during the car show. Not bad.
    After months of waiting, only the 2.2L came, & their mass marketing strategy,
    closure of their Santa Rosa plant, made me change my mind.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow! Macho! Bad*$$!

May I suggest adding fender flares? Since you upgraded your tires to wider ones, they're sticking out more, unlike on your father in law's unit na medyo sakto lang ang pagkalitaw ng stock tires. Getting flares as subtle as the ones on your bro's Wildtrak will make your BT-50 slightly wider and will complement your bigger tires, IMO.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm... the post I just made got tagged for moderator approval. Weird, didn't say anything offensive naman.

Anyhow, pogi yung BT-50 na puti. Very macho. Yes, the Wildtrak shrunk when put in the middle of two BT-50s.

If I may make a suggestion, get your white BT-50 fender flares painted OEM white to match your ride. They don't have to be outlandish. Something as subtle as those on the Wildtrak will do. These will make the BT-50 a bit wider -- wide enough to meet the wider tires.

8. Join Date
    May 2007

sir may rear quarter pics kayo, baka mas maganda tingnan ang rear sa actual photos and sa white set-up niyo. thanks

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sir doublej, what's your average fuel consumption and how is the ride comfort compared to other pickups that you've tried?

I like the color you chose, white. Parang bagay para sa bt50. And what dealership did you get yours pala?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by motocyclist View Post
    I have to admit, Ranger and Colorado looks better on the outside. More muscular & tougher.
    Ranger was my 1st choice. Saw the interior during the car show. Not bad.
    After months of waiting, only the 2.2L came, & their mass marketing strategy,
    closure of their Santa Rosa plant, made me change my mind.
    Sir, where did you get you bt50 and what freebies did you get from them?

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast