New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dela Costa - Valero - Herrera (Rufino) - Ayala is good as that moves consistently (unless sh** is happening going towards the Skyway).

Coming from Salcedo, sometimes i take Valero - Herrera (Rufino) - Ayala to get to Glorietta if it's packed on Sedeno.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gotcha!

And off I go!

Thanks guys.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    1) Jupiter > Paseo de Roxas > Buendia > Fort Bonifacio > 32nd street all the way to McKinley Hill
    This is the route I took. About 30 minutes from 5:40 pm. Not bad.

Even got to convoy with a new Ford Explorer and a Mini Cooper JCW.

2 hot rides and my oldie 120.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I took McKinley last night at around 7pm and it took me around 15-20minutes from Ayala near SGV. The second (right side) lane of the road is in crappy condition though due to some previous diggings with the usual bad asphalt cover-up; i'll bet they'll fix that in time once the Forbes and Dasma people complain they cannot take their Porsches and Lambos to the Fort. :D

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I took McKinley last night at around 7pm and it took me around 15-20minutes from Ayala near SGV. The second (right side) lane of the road is in crappy condition though due to some previous diggings with the usual bad asphalt cover-up; i'll bet they'll fix that in time once the Forbes and Dasma people complain they cannot take their Porsches and Lambos to the Fort. :D
    Watch out for the two big-a$$ holes perfectly positioned to kill your driver-side tires on the left (inner) lane between EDSA and the first Dasma gate

Sometimes that route is hell at night especially when there's an event at the church so I take the Kalayaan-BGC route.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Watch out for the two big-a$$ holes perfectly positioned to kill your driver-side tires on the left (inner) lane between EDSA and the first Dasma gate

Sometimes that route is hell at night especially when there's an event at the church so I take the Kalayaan-BGC route.
    Yeah, i saw and missed that thankfully. Also near Polo Club may mother ass pothole din.

Usually pag may Sunday/Special Mass or may deadbol na bigtime sa Sanctuario may traffic until you pass the church since some guys park or wait along the road.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, i noticed the build up, basta may misa.

plus since getting to ayala is a bit of a challenge coming from RCBC plaza, i prefer buendia or jupiter more.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    plus since getting to ayala is a bit of a challenge coming from RCBC plaza, i prefer buendia or jupiter more.
    Ay oo medyo roundabout route pala from RCBC since bawal mag-left to Ayala after the parking exit. Jupiter/Buendia na nga best. Avoid Buendia cor Makati Ave though.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sanay siguro pumunta ng Burgos. :naughty2:

When i used to park my car at Elizabeth Place at Dela Costa, i'd always take Buendia - Jupiter - Bel Air and Kalayaan to get to Rockwell/Guadalupe/EDSA.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    When i used to park my car at Elizabeth Place at Dela Costa, i'd always take Buendia - Jupiter - Bel Air and Kalayaan to get to Rockwell/Guadalupe/EDSA.
    OT: di ba Elizabeth Place is the extended employees' parking lot of a bank HQed on Paseo? Andun din ata ang mga foreclosed vehicles nila?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast