New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    No. It's just the open parking of MCS. You still need to take Pasong Tamo to get to Pasay road.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    UP

Mga Makati navi gurus help naman.

How to reach the parking area of Makati Medical Center?

I' ll be coming from:

Quirino then Osmeña then left sa buendia towards Ayala ave.

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Right at Ayala, turn right at stoplight, right again at stoplight, final right at stoplight. Kailangan mong ikutan ung makati med building. Be there early morning or later than 5PM. Parking always full daytime.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks for that!

Will go there later, toxic din kaya kahit sunday?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Di naman siguro full kapag Sunday.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My route coming from Osmena would be left at Buendia then right on the first street (washington) then left again on the first street (dela rosa). Drive straight. You will cross Pasong Tamo. Turn left at Amorsolo. Makati med is on the right side.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My route coming from Osmena would be left at Buendia then right on the first street (washington) then left again on the first street (dela rosa). Drive straight. You will cross Pasong Tamo. Turn left at Amorsolo. Makati med is on the right side.
    something similar although mine is from osmena, take the first "intersection" after buendia. this is the tapat ng sm hypermarket. go straight to delarosa, past pasong tamo and turn to amorsolo.

be warned though, pahirapan parking sa makati med on weekdays.

may different rates din sila for patient/visitor and casual parkers. if you are a patient or visiting someone, make sure you have your parking tickets validated at the nurse's station. otherwise 50-100 per hour and charge.

i park usually sa people support.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks for the prompt reply guys!

Will take note of this, nice heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    may different rates din sila for patient/visitor and casual parkers. if you are a patient or visiting someone, make sure you have your parking tickets validated at the nurse's station. otherwise 50-100 per hour and charge.
    Again thanks!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If along chino roces going north direction ng jp rizal, puwede po ba mag left to pablo ocampo? di ko napapansin kung may signs and medyo magulo dahil sa dami ng sanga ng intersection na yan. TIA

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hindi, may no left turn sign dun na mapapansin mo lang kapag nakaliko ka na hehe. Deretso dapat left unang kanto hanggang makaliko ka na sa p ocampo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast