Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nope, 2 way na yan.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Nope, 2 way na yan.
    Boss LSB diba two way until you reach the red light district? or all the way 2 way na yun makati ave?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Its two way traffic all the way to JP Rizal. There's a traffic light na nga at the intersection of Kalayaan and Makati ave.

One gets the impression that its a one way street (going to CBD) because jeepney and taxi drivers would tend to counter flow all at the same time.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Its two way traffic all the way to JP Rizal. There's a traffic light na nga at the intersection of Kalayaan and Makati ave.

One gets the impression that its a one way street (going to CBD) because jeepney and taxi drivers would tend to counter flow all at the same time.
    Great! thanks!

by the way may ample parking ba A Venue?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yup, meron sa basement. Or you can park at nearby Century mall. Marami eye candy doon .... :D

But be warned, traffic along that area is really, really bad.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; December 11th, 2014 at 02:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    from EDSA to Pasay Road ang dulo nyan is skyway entry going south and you need to do a right turn sa may makati cinema square then left to pasong tamo, then right to pasay road sa tapat ng waltermart... ang traffic dun.

kung pupunta ka ng bangkal, mag evangelisa ka na from edsa.

anyway, magandang thread ito para centralized yung mga directions going in and out of makati..... kaya lang, sigurado ako mahahaluan ito ng out of topic posts.
    Sir 1D4LV,

How do you get to Evangelista from Arnaiz Ave if you turned right from Makati Ave?

I had to pick up a friend in Evangelista and he said my landmark is INC. Malaki daw un so madali lang makita. I haven't passed that road but I know how to get there from EDSA. I was in New World Hotel so I asked him how to get there if I will not pass via EDSA. He said, "Madali lang. Right ka lang sa Arnaiz then straight na YATA un. Then left at Evangelista." The "YATA" made me think 2x if that's correct since as far as I know, that road will lead you to the entrance of Skyway.

Before I left the hotel, I asked the guard too. He said, "Right ka diyan, sir, and paglapas mo sa Osmena, hanapin mo nalang ung Evangelista."

So I thought maybe there really is a road. I should have taken that "YATA" as a cue to go with the route that I know. HOLY M*ther F**K!!! Wala ng road other than entrance to Skyway. Ayan, napadpad tuloy ako sa airport. I took EDSA again. What was supposed to be a 3 to 4 km drive ended up like 10+ kms. Napa toll gate pa ako.

On the way back from Evangelista, we turned right at Arnaiz and left at Osmena, turned right at Gil Puyat to return to Makati. I noticed there were cars coming on the other side of Osmena Highway from Arnaiz. Saan sila dumaan? Is there a road that I missed? Kasi wala na akong nakitang road other than that entrance to Skyway and a small road, like an alley na mukha may construction.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Sir 1D4LV,
    So I thought maybe there really is a road. I should have taken that "YATA" as a cue to go with the route that I know. HOLY M*ther F**K!!! Wala ng road other than entrance to Skyway. Ayan, napadpad tuloy ako sa airport. I took EDSA again. What was supposed to be a 3 to 4 km drive ended up like 10+ kms. Napa toll gate pa ako.

On the way back from Evangelista, we turned right at Arnaiz and left at Osmena, turned right at Gil Puyat to return to Makati. I noticed there were cars coming on the other side of Osmena Highway from Arnaiz. Saan sila dumaan? Is there a road that I missed? Kasi wala na akong nakitang road other than that entrance to Skyway and a small road, like an alley na mukha may construction.
    You can pass that small road/alley at the bottom of the skyway. Then followed directions given by 1D4LV. I don't use that route because the road is too narrow.

Coming from Pasay road, you could also have turned right at Amorsolo, left at the first stoplight, left at Pasong Tamo. Drive straight then right at Pasay Road (ilalim ng skyway, cor waltermart)
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 4th, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Omg... Madami talaga naliligaw sa route na yan since the road is to narrow and they eventually use the skyway entry since it looks way convinient but end up on a longer route. Yun narrow road ksi is on the right of the skyway entry which leads to MCS parking... Badtrip no hehehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *_Cathy_: Thanks! That's the part that they failed to tell me.

I have a slight idea in that area since I have been to Little Tokyo a couple of times but we always use EDSA then right at Pasong Tamo. I know MCS too since we parked there before. But I have never tried crossing Osmena from that vicinity that's why based on my recollection, that Arnaiz Rd will lead to the entrance of Skyway.

I would never thought that road would lead me back to Arnaiz. It was very small and it looked like a construction zone and there was even a signboard that says that it's private property and no PUJs are allowed.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *Synth007: Talagang maliligaw ka kasi walang signboard on how to return to Arnaiz St. pagdating sa intersection na un especially if you don't frequently pass in the area. All you see is a signboard that says, "Skyway Entry". Hindi mo tuloy alam kung may padirecho pa doon or wala. Like in my case, to my surprise wala pala and the nearest exit was the airport exit. Buti nalang at hindi matraffic sa Andrews Ave noon or else, it would take me forever to get to Evangelista.

I have parked in MCS before. So do you mean doon ka babagsak sa ilalim ng parking ng MCS when you take that narrow road from Arnaiz?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast