New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Pamove na lang po sa mga mods kung mali.

I'm new in roaming the Metro, and, with the rainy season about to approach, I searched tsikot for a thread giving info about streets to avoid for floods. I found none, hence, I'm starting this thread to solicit your answers on my question.

Sana po may sticky na ganitong thread para sa mga newbie like me. Thanks po!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Check this out: Project NOAH

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    ^ thanks. Helpful nga yung site, kaso mejo matagal magload sa dami nang multimedia.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archielew View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Pamove na lang po sa mga mods kung mali.

I'm new in roaming the Metro, and, with the rainy season about to approach, I searched tsikot for a thread giving info about streets to avoid for floods. I found none, hence, I'm starting this thread to solicit your answers on my question.

LINK: Philippine Flood Hazards Map

LINK: Mines and Geosciences Bureau

LINK: http://www.noah.dost.gov.ph/

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Marami eh.

Can you tell us where particularly do you plan to roam around so we can tell if it's flood prone or not?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    halos lahat naman ata ng streets sa manila flood prone na.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Thanks, Nice links sir!

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Marami eh.

Can you tell us where particularly do you plan to roam around so we can tell if it's flood prone or not?
    Madami din sir e, Pasig, Marikina, Sta. Ana, yan yung mga usual.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archielew View Post

What roads do you travel usually?

If it rains and pours, one thing i always try to do as much as possible is hole up in a high and dry place (office, home or mall) and wait for things to settle down before venturing out.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    nung last saturday night biglang buhos ng ulan, baha na agad sa frisco.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    basta umambon avoid espana......

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast