New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    We seldom find websites and blogs about driving directions specifically for Metro Manila motorists. I think it's high time to let other car owners know about the existence of detailed driving directions to both important destinations and regular places in Metro Manila. So, for your driving direction needs, check if Directions on Web can help.

Please give me some feedback here. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    having a road map in your glove compartment, and actually using it from time to time, also helps.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    having a road map in your glove compartment, and actually using it from time to time, also helps.
    you are right. that's why i have ez street map. on the other hand, direction guides on web are essential nowadays.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Taong Gala View Post
    you are right. that's why i have ez street map. on the other hand, direction guides on web are essential nowadays.
    Yes, that's correct. bring a handy map with you everytime you drive.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    try a gps device.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before it was a booklet of EZ Map and Philippine road maps, now I check Google Maps before heading out to uncharted territory and loading it on my phone has helped immensely. Its not dead-accurate but its serves its purpose.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^haha me too. i use google maps before i head out to placed im not familiar to.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    What are the limitations of Google Map when it comes to making right turns?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Thanks for giving us road safety precautions and driving directions. I am from Port Macquarie and searching for licensed driving school there. Can you please suggest me and recommend me best Port Macquarie Driving School there?

Detailed Driving Directions