New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Guys,

What's the best and quickest route to get to NAIA Terminal 2 from Petron at the corner of Edsa and Pasay road? This is for a Tuesday at around 730 AM.

Routes I had in mind:
    1) Edsa - Tramo - NAIA Expressway - Domestic Road
    2) Edsa - SLEX - Skyway - NAIA Expressway - Domestic Road

Also, will I be able to get to the airport in 30 minutes?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not much traffic Southbound at that time. I always avoid Pasay because of the jeeps and kotong cops etc. I would take the Skyway route.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    naku sir... kasalukuyang ginagawa ang road to naia 2 ngayon... nag-tatayo ng elevated road.. traffic... give yourself 1.5 hours, in my estimate.
    let us wait for the other inputs..

pahabol: southbound traffic along edsa is horrendous. i have no estimate at all regarding this stretch from edsa pasay road to magallanes. i'm at the other side at this time... but i guess you already have an idea..
    Last edited by dr. d; July 3rd, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    naku sir... kasalukuyang ginagawa ang road to naia 2 ngayon... nag-tatayo ng elevated road.. traffic... give yourself 1.5 hours, in my estimate.
    let us wait for the other inputs..
    oh if that's the case, 30 mins is impossible.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    have you considered the cost-effectivity of using airport shuttle or taxi?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Either route is okay, provided you leave as early as possible. 730 in considered rush hour na on those areas. If you can leave an hour or and hour and a half earlier, (600-630) then that would be best.

Yes, there is construction work along airport road. I think you would have to consider that too.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for your replies.

Heard about the construction work in the area so I decided to ask. It seems my plan A won't get me to the airport before 8, not even before 830.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go the SLEX - Skyway - Villamor - Resorts World - Airport Road route, its faster than going via EDSA - Aurora Blvd - Airport road route.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    taking the mckinley road as an alternative route gives more right turns than left turns offered by the 2 routes mentioned

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^McKinley?

Is that McKinley, C5, Service road, Villamor, Resorts World, Airport road?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Makati to NAIA Terminal 2