New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does anyone know how to get to this place from Baguio? Session Road to DENR Field Office-Ranger Station? Baguio Tsikoteers?

How bad is the road? Planning to bring Gen1 Paj. this Sat. morning

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    denr field station is on the PMA/laokan road (i think)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RODCAROLINO: Actually i'm referring to the DENR Office na malapit na sa Mt.Pulag not the one in Baguio, tnx for the reply

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Good luck on your trip to Mt. Pulag! We regularly take our Pajero SWB and its really fun.(Have of the experience is driving up and getting there. Go to the Rotunda at St Jospeh's church/Wright Park and head toward Ambuklao Road down the rotunda. Trave 4 hours 63 kms to Bokod and will take you to Babadac Ranger Station. The fun part is the 12km final assault of muddy one lane no road curves where only real 4wd need apply! Look for Miring(really nice ranger) and register

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ezgrand salamat! Mountaineer ka ba? Alis kami baguio around 4am....hopefully kung 4 hours mga 10am nasa Ranger kami. Tnx! tnx!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    frt:::are you going up mt. pulag? the long way (8 hrs hike) or the short one 3 hrs? tama yun directions ni ezgrand.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alfred : Easy trail lang kami. (mahina na tuhod) Actually 3 hours hike is up to Camp 2, plus 1.5 hrs to Camp 3. Doon kami nag camp.
    EZGRAND : The last 12km. was really fun. Kala ko di kaya nang PAJ. Took me 1.5 hours to get up there! Samantalang yung PUV Jeepney na sinundan ko hataw! Sleeks (Super kalbo na gulong) pa yung gulong sa harap. I must say "The best 4X2Xfar" :D

Sa mga gusto pumunta doon, very nice, very cold (0 to 4deg.) Puwede rin mag camp sa Ranger station for those who dont want to hike. Saw 2 LC's with M/T's , they were camped at the Ranger Station , i think they just day hiked around the area.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    FRT, glad you found it and made it! galing!
    actually, paakyat na kami uli in 2 weeks.
    The last time sobrang maputik, kasi umulan ng two days.
    Maputik ba ung last 12 kms? Grabe last time walang nangyari sa 4wd dumudulas all over the place!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Walang Ulan sa dalawang araw nandon kami. Pero nung nandon kami sa taas sobrang lamig nung hamog nag crystallize na yung pilik mata ko!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sarap pumunta dun lalo na kasam gf :drool:

Cordillera Region Mt.Pulag Directions??