New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    hi guys,

just want to ask how much ma expect ko na price pag e trade ko yung aking stock rims and tires, seven days old?...

I went to a car accessory shop already and they said 15k lng...

215 / 55 R17
    17 X 7.0J Alloy

tapos what would be the best size for HRV?...I was thinking 19 or 20 inches...

thanks...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Better sell mo sa labas kaysa itrade in mo tires supply babaratin talaga nila yan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Cubilla View Post
    Better sell mo sa labas kaysa itrade in mo tires supply babaratin talaga nila yan
    thanks po...

do you think it is worth it to keep my stock rims and tires if I decide to upgrade?...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by estatiktik View Post
    thanks po...

do you think it is worth it to keep my stock rims and tires if I decide to upgrade?...
    my opinion..
    if you see no perceivable future of you installing them back in your vehicle, advertise in the internet.
    include data like specs, AND research on what other vehicles it will fit, and advertise so.
    at the right price, anything will sell.

btw... is your vehicle still under factory warranty? if so, it is probably a good idea to hold on to your stock and install 'em everytime the car is up for pms, so as not to raise challenges on warranty.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 17th, 2015 at 01:08 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

my opinion..
    if you see no perceivable future of you installing them back in your vehicle, advertise in the internet.
    include data like specs, AND research on what other vehicles it will fit, and advertise so.
    at the right price, anything will sell.

btw... is your vehicle still under factory warranty? if so, it is probably a good idea to hold on to your stock and install 'em everytime the car is up for pms, so as not to raise challenges on warranty.
    thank you sir for the reply...

I was thinking na baka may mangyari at masira yung bagong rims...baka kailangan ko yung stock...and maybe if I need to long drive, baka ibalik ko din yung stock rims?...

sorry first time car owner here...

here are the vehicles it will fit into:

Fits sport trac, crv escape sorento santa fe, xtrail, outlander, rav 4, Tucson, civic FD, FB, Elantra, Mazda 3, Sonata, Cefiro, Accord Camry

this information is via an OLX post for the same mags as mine...4 mags benta nya is 23.5k, and thats mags only...

and yeah under warranty pa sasakyan ko kaka-release lng last week...

thanks again...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

aw my favorite pawn star says... the olx price is the asking price.
    only the seller and the buyer know the actual amount of money that changed hands.
    good luck.

btw.. mags are pretty hard to purchase by the piece. they usually sell in sets of 4. if yours is factory stock, there may be someone out there looking for just one piece. now, if there were four such people looking... with a little patience, you may make some money on the side.

decisions.. decisions...
    Last edited by dr. d; November 17th, 2015 at 02:33 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

aw my favorite pawn star says... the olx price is the asking price.
    only the seller and the buyer know the actual amount of money that changed hands.
    good luck.

btw.. mags are pretty hard to purchase by the piece. they usually sell in sets of 4. if yours is factory stock, there may be someone out there looking for just one piece. now, if there were four such people looking... with a little patience, you may make some money on the side.

decisions.. decisions...
    yeah the seller might sell them 18k the least, :D...so I am basing my price with that...plus the dunlop stock tires...

thank you dr. d

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    unless you're getting GENUINE rims, I would advise against ditching your OEM rims.

Genuine is best:

unless you're getting GENUINE rims, I would advise against ditching your OEM rims.

Genuine is best:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

Genuine is best:

Genuine is best:

thank you sir...will keep that in mind... :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    [quote=Horsepower;2645912]unless you're getting GENUINE rims, I would advise against ditching your OEM rims.

thank you sir...will keep that in mind... :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast