The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala atang turanza G3, potenza G3 meron

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ay oo nga! my bad! potenza g3 nga hehe

repeat ko lang po mga guru's. san po ba sa blumentitt ung sinasabi nyo na pwede makakita nga mga rims and tires?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    up ko lang po ...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by geode
    ay oo nga! my bad! potenza g3 nga hehe

repeat ko lang po mga guru's. san po ba sa blumentitt ung sinasabi nyo na pwede makakita nga mga rims and tires?
    you'll know if your'e in blumentritt if you see the tire stores lined up.

get the GR80 Turanza ng Bridgestone. galing performance, got them for 2.4k dito sa tuason, malapit dito sa cubao.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    potenza na ata pag 55 series and thinner.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    where is the best place for me to buy 18" rota subzeros and what is the best price and the average price out there. please reply with shop names and locations if possible. TY. i want reliable sources for REAL AUTHENTIC ROTA SUBZEROS

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    im also looking for rims pero 18" rota subzeros. about how much do they cost and where can i find them? i have been trying to ask around, but have no luck. kahit saan location just as long as they have the 18" rotas and the price is reasonable. sorry i didnt mean to interrupt this thread,but i posted for help with rims and no one has replied and im new so maybe someone here can help me. tnx alot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try blumentritt, banawe (gtd enterprises) or evangelista (freddy's). siguro nasa mga 18k++ ang set ng 18" rims, tapos sa tires nasa mga 6.5-7k per tire.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanx a lot for your help

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    medyo offtopic na to pero baka makatulong. may promo daw rota nabasa ko sa ibang forum.

http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forums/i...howtopic=13665

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Need advice regarding mags