New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    4.2m?! for a lexus? :shocked2: If I have that amount of money I wont buy that lexus. Maybe Toyota LC200 na lang.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Lexus RX350 at the Power Plant mall... Wala hangang tingin na lang ako

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I was able to take one the 450h for a short spin and I can say that they are very very good cars. They smell like an expensive brand new handbag from Dolce & Gucci or Louis Chanel or whatever.
    The quality, as usual in a Lexus, is amazing! And they're EXTRAORDINARILY silent at low speeds. And they have very low(ish) emissions! I don't mean to sound like a Lexus dealer, i'm not. I'm 17. But driving that gold RX450 with matching beige interior (Oh yes, it was a very exciting and attractive colour combo. NO sarcasm there) was a whole new experience. It is quite out of this world in terms of comfort, refinement and luxury and tech. It's right up there with its big brother the LS600 and the Mercedes S and Rolls Phantom.
    Really nice piece of kit this. I would recommend this, even as a thought to an alternative for a BMW X5, Merc ML, Audi Q5 or a Landie Freelander.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Questions:

1. CBU ang units ng Lexus Phil., right?
    2. Are you aware of any features na tinanggal sa local RX 350?
    3. Are there grey market RX 350s? Any idea kung magkano at kung anong lamang nila sa local variant?

Thanks! :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Just curious, how's Lexus ownership experience here in the Philippines? Is maintenance costs similar to MB or BMW or closer to Toyota?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2010 Lexus RX350 & RX450h