New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i was about to get a pair of Osram All-Weather bulbs for the sportage as my friend convinced me they are a great upgrade from stock -- that was until i got to compare his CRV with the Osram bulbs with the Sportage's lights... it seemed to me like the Sportage's stock lights are brighter. it made me ask, are our stock lights same as every other stock lights or did Kia gave us a little somethin'-somethin' here?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^could be the headlight assembly, not the bulbs. so that the sportage's light may look brighter.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    dunno about the facelifted version pero ung sa aming stock bulbs ay definitely brighter ang Osram nightbreaker

pero tama din po na baka factor ang reflector assy. try mo sir install sa isang headlight lang ung osram then compare.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hmmm... hindi pala osram night breaker or silverstar yung osram nya. how are these on your experience? are the osram nightbreaker or silverstar worth the change? ano mas better?

do you need to add anything more when changing to these bulbs? relay? wiring? etc?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    if its the same wattage as the stock bulbs then no change needed.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    if its the same wattage as the stock bulbs then no change needed.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jondextan View Post
    hmmm... hindi pala osram night breaker or silverstar yung osram nya. how are these on your experience? are the osram nightbreaker or silverstar worth the change? ano mas better?

do you need to add anything more when changing to these bulbs? relay? wiring? etc?
    Sir sa nightbreaker ok po.. Actually mahal pa nga bili ko e 650. meron available legit dealer 450 lang pala.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    same wattage ba ang nightbreaker

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    same wattage sir

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    anong type ba ang bulbs ng sportage? H4?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sportage: Light Bulb Question