New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Try installing a different battery....

happened to my strada when it was still new....after 3 days of owning it the following morning it won't start turned out to be that the battery was busted...

But if it doesn't work don't force it....have the dealership fetch it in your garage and let them do the fixing...

when using mineral oil naman IMO ok lang yan basta religious ka when it comes to PMS...and if you want to switch to synthetic I also think na its too early pa...maybe 10k kms ka na sigurado mag switch sa synthetic...

HTH

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    hmmm. di kaya nangatngat ng daga mga connections niyan ?
    hindi bro, nakakulong yung sorento. lamok lang makakapasok dun.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    +10, Alos TS, may ilaw naman sa dashboard mo yung lahat ng dapat umiilaw? Have you checked your fuel pump if ok?

CRDi ito kaya dapt sana semi-syn na lang ginagamit at the least.
    everything seems to be normal sa dash, even the starter sound normal.. ayaw lang magstart nung engine.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Try installing a different battery....

happened to my strada when it was still new....after 3 days of owning it the following morning it won't start turned out to be that the battery was busted...

But if it doesn't work don't force it....have the dealership fetch it in your garage and let them do the fixing...

when using mineral oil naman IMO ok lang yan basta religious ka when it comes to PMS...and if you want to switch to synthetic I also think na its too early pa...maybe 10k kms ka na sigurado mag switch sa synthetic...

HTH
    sabi nga ng casa baka battery.. pero normal lang kasi tunog ng starter e.. could it be possible na battery parin?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    sabi nga ng casa baka battery.. pero normal lang kasi tunog ng starter e.. could it be possible na battery parin?

Malabong battery yan, kasi me redondo starter. Sa battery kumukuha ng electricity yung starter mo. It means walang fuel supply yung engine, therefore fuel injection pump. Baka me natangal na electrical socket lang yung crdi pump nyo... better no touch it habang under warranty. if they insist na battery dont let them take the battery keep its still good...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Malabong battery yan, kasi me redondo starter. Sa battery kumukuha ng electricity yung starter mo. It means walang fuel supply yung engine, therefore fuel injection pump. Baka me natangal na electrical socket lang yung crdi pump nyo... better no touch it habang under warranty. if they insist na battery dont let them take the battery keep its still good...
    yun nga din naisip ko sir..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    When I had a weak battery, hindi nagreredondo yung kotse.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    battery yan. naiwan mo ilaw either sa door side or sa rear hatch. umaandar naman talaga starter kahit mahina or drained ang battery ng CRDi's . masyado kayo alarmist

i-jumpstart mo na sa isang pang car mo, ganyan lagi ginagawa ko sa SF ko pag nakakalimutan ko isarado ang door

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    battery nga sa description mo pa lang alam ko na, kasi 3 beses na nangyari sa kin yan

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007

it looks like fuel pump. Hope its not like the problem of toyota d4d.
    If you can find the manual pump ( if ever it has one), try pumping it then start the engine. That's what they did to my innova (5K kms).

Dieseldude might be monitoring/ reading, he gives very good insight about problems like this.

Please give us feedback as soon us the casa mechanic gives his diagnosis.
    All of us will be dead if it is an inherent problem of the Sorento.
    Good luck.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
KIA Sorento R CRDi wont start...