New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    mga bro, need your help,

yung sorento (R CRDi) ayaw magstart umaandar lang starter pero ayaw magstart ng engine. what could be the possible reasons for this? 4.9k kms na siya last PMS is 1k they used mineral oil, nagamit pa kagabi ayaw magstart kanina.

thanks in advance..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ohmy. i hope gurus can help. nako. wag naman sana ito isang flaw.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ohmy. i hope gurus can help. nako. wag naman sana ito isang flaw.
    we disconnected the battery as service told us siguro to restart the computer. pero pareho pa din.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Malakas/mabilis ba ang redondo ng makina kapag istart? This could be electrical related, check for loose wire terminal or busted fuse. Trace & find the fuse for the ecu to confirm that's ok and power is supplied to the module. HTH
    Last edited by weisshorn; February 20th, 2011 at 10:38 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Malakas/mabilis ba ang redondo ng makina kapag istart? This could be electrical related, check for loose wire terminal or busted fuse. Trace & find the fuse for the ecu to confirm that's ok and power is supplied to the module. HTH
    oo, malakas, nanginginig pa yung sorento pag nagrorodondo.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    crap! ano kaya problema nyan! malamang yung connections yan kasi gumagana starter eh. tsk!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hmmm. di kaya nangatngat ng daga mga connections niyan ?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Better not to touch anything and let the CASA Mechanics and Technicians do their job..It is Better to be safe than CASA saying the warranty is Voided because blah.. blah..blah.. I am not generalizing all CASA's but I know you guys know what I am trying to deliver/say here..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Just 4.9k? sad to say sir you have a lemon, there is a similar thread here about a 13 day old Ford Focus TDCi that also stalled out on a highway.

If Kia can't give you a good explanation or guarantee that it won't happen again on what is causing the problem, demand that they replace the unit, this problem could be just the tip of an iceberg.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoyJo View Post
    Better not to touch anything and let the CASA Mechanics and Technicians do their job..It is Better to be safe than CASA saying the warranty is Voided because blah.. blah..blah.. I am not generalizing all CASA's but I know you guys know what I am trying to deliver/say here..
    +10, Alos TS, may ilaw naman sa dashboard mo yung lahat ng dapat umiilaw? Have you checked your fuel pump if ok?

CRDi ito kaya dapt sana semi-syn na lang ginagamit at the least.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
KIA Sorento R CRDi wont start...