Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

looks like ikaw ang apektado dude

you're too passionate about that people's choice thing

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Baguhan lang sa Autofocus, siguro, at excited. The rest of us already know the high-jinks that go on with the Awards.

Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    me criteria sila for sure sa pagboto bros, di tayo kasali dun, kaya whatever the result is, accept it and move on...porke di kasali rides natin sa nanalo magseselos na tayo.....
    The only criteria is that you get votes.

Awards in previous years were voted on by polling at malls and via text.

Paid text. And you could vote any number of times from your cellphone.

After Isuzu dominated the first few runnings, other companies caught on and started setting aside a budget for their marketing and sales crews to vote. Chevrolet made good inroads in early runnings and I think got the Optra to win once or twice. Now they've moved to paper ballots... but it's still the same shenanigans... you can vote any number of times you want... just buy a lot of newspapers and magazines.

There is no vote control. You don't need a voter's ID to vote. All you need is a ballpen and a ballot.

Granted, the awards have been more open in the past few years... as more and more "civilians" have started voting. But you'll note that in certain categories, where the voting was close, there are still some "controversial" winners.

Honestly... who would believe the Kia Rio would win over the Vios, City or Mazda2? Or that the Crosswind (and I'm a Crosswind owner, mind you) would win... yet again?
    Last edited by niky; October 13th, 2010 at 03:44 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its like elections without indelible ink... hahaha... Again study its HISTORY. History can teach us a lot of things, in this case teach us that the poll is just a huge marketing BS.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^

ok. surrender ako sa inyo.... hahaha. di ko nakita me online votes...patay!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Baguhan lang sa Autofocus, siguro, at excited. The rest of us already know the high-jinks that go on with the Awards.
    Akalain ko ba na me online voting pala....di ko napansin...

sensya na kayo tao lang....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Its like elections without indelible ink... hahaha... Again study its HISTORY. History can teach us a lot of things, in this case teach us that the poll is just a huge marketing BS.
    I owe you one bro....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Very frustrating. Walang kwentang poll pala ang PCAY dapat wag na yan ipublish. Sadly kumikita sila in deceiving the Filipino car buyers. Bakit kaya hindi nila gayahin ang style ng Motortrend US na very objective sa pagpili ng winners.. A VERY BIG !!!!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MODS, please delete this thread, this is a shame....

thanks.
    Last edited by desert fox; October 13th, 2010 at 03:56 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by juris2010 View Post
    Very frustrating. Walang kwentang poll pala ang PCAY dapat wag na yan ipublish. Sadly kumikita sila in deceiving the Filipino car buyers. Bakit kaya hindi nila gayahin ang style ng Motortrend US na very objective sa pagpili ng winners.. A VERY BIG !!!!
    yun na nga, come to think na yung article pa ni Butch gamboa na lagi kong binabasa....

langya, kakahiya, di pala credible yung autofocus..

Deceiving!!!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^

you can curse me as long as you want.....hahaha....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Kia Sorento-People's Choice for Automobile of the Year....