New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    how can the Sorento be people's choice?

mas madami pa Tucson, Sta. Fe sa kalye
    me criteria sila for sure sa pagboto bros, di tayo kasali dun, kaya whatever the result is, accept it and move on...porke di kasali rides natin sa nanalo magseselos na tayo.....

The top-selling Hyundai Tucson won overwhelmingly over the soon to be replaced Kia Sportage in the Compact SUV of the Year race. The Tucson also garnered the second highest number of votes for the Automobile of the Year contest. The same models won last year replicating their individual places.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah last year Grand Starex won and Montero Sport is only 2nd. The MS was so hot but HARI rigged the polls and the result the Grand Starex was last years car of the year. Oh please...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Di ako apektado, just saying the truth... If you wanna believe it then go ahead, I am much more smarter than that...
    ok, if you are smart enough, just chill out...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah smart enough to realize that Crosswind beating Innova in the AUV category is so pathetic...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Yeah smart enough to realize that Crosswind beating Innova in the AUV category is so pathetic...
    Sige na nga smart ka na...

Next year Ford Fiesta mananalo.....yehey!!!!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Cause niluto nga ng Kia! Last year it was HARI who rigged the polls. This year its Kia. You guys even believe these Autofocus polls?
    +1 on this.....marketing strategy din yan...
    this autofocus poll is a big joke...you can create as many email add as you want para maka boto... kung isama nila siguro ang sales mas ok pa....the real peoples choice is what you see on the street everyday...

as for kia sorento, I think globally yes but here in pinas..nah.....mas marami pang bagong fortuner and everest nakikita ko kesa sa sorento..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    me criteria sila for sure sa pagboto bros, di tayo kasali dun, kaya whatever the result is, accept it and move on...porke di kasali rides natin sa nanalo magseselos na tayo.....
    nagtataka lang ako ok?

why should anyone be affected by that?

kung naka CRV ka, does that mean your CRV is a lesser car than a Sorento?

why are you so passionate about this anyway?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di kasi ako makapaniwala someone here actually believe this S**T? This marketing BS they call Autofocus People's Choice Award. Long time na yang poll na yan, and matagal na din niluluto yan. Study its history. Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Chevrolet they all committed poll padding over the years...

The real polls is the sales numbers. Dun ka maniwala.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    buti nga walang honda! pweh!!! i used to love honda. but after all the problems, i want to avoid it like a stinking sh$t! lahat ng honda namin pabalik2x ng CASA. walang naaayos. bwis...!

i have to agree though, rio? wehhhh, sorento pwedeng pwede. dalawa nga sorento namin eh hahaha. may rio rin kami, so hindi ako biased. maniwala pa ako kung vios.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Just to make it clear, sa mga nanalo, wala akong kotse jan...

E kung Sorento ang nanalo, at natalo rides natin, so what ba? bakit apektado yata tayo masyado?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Kia Sorento-People's Choice for Automobile of the Year....