New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm, what do you mean by fuel requirement?*Otep. I am seriously considering this model kasi, together with Hyundai Santa Fe and Terracan, lahat ay CRDI ang makina (iuuwi ko later diyan sa atin kasi)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The fuel over here is still dirty compared to other countries. Although nowadays there is already a push for cleaner fuel. Most small players have started to offer them and even Shell has cleaner diesel on the market already. Although still far from the best, they are indeed cleaner than the gunk they used to sell.

Dirty fuel can cause injectors to clog as well as some other stuff.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by krscla
    Mahirap talaga kunin ulit ang tiwala ng buyers kapag nasira ka na... :D
    krscla,
    huli yata ako sa balita, anu-ano ba yung nakasira ng
    tiwala, lahat ng kia vehicles? :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cheap at low-quality kasi yung general perception sa kia e...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    cheap at low-quality kasi yung general perception sa kia e...
    Ganyan din naman nagsimula ang mga Jap cars noon e :D

I, for one, would definitely buy a Sorento (kaso walang third row seats, hehe).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama ka , agree ako sa sinabi mo Macky

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw the Sorrento a few days ago and its quite a pretty 4X4.
    Its size isnt cute-ute as you probably expect. Its closer to the european 4x4's in size namely the BMW X5 and the Benz-M class. And definitely looks the european part especially viewed from the sides and rear.

Even the engine is big. You get a lot for your money.
    Interior wise. I liked the Leather seats. Nice color & well shaped. The wood trim is very fake looking similar to the carnival.

Exterior wise I liked the styling except for the mag wheel design (looks small for a 16) and the grill (seems asymetrical).

the interiors are roomy but not as roomy as my Carnival. There are no 3rd row seats and no room for one since the spare tire is stored under the floor.

With regards to the quality of Kia Motors

kia's quality has definitely improved since the 90's.

With 100t kms in my 2000 carnival AT. I definitely say its a very good deal.
    Resale values of the carnival are very good too. And Im considering Kia again as my next car.

Im sure all the other Carnival/Sedona owners agree.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Sorento isn't in the same class as the cute-utes... (although some of the larger compact SUV's are encroaching on the mid-size class already)

it would be a rather tough choice between a Ford Escape 3.0 V6 AWD and a Sorento 3.5 V6 4WD... hmm....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    poor man's X5 and M-class?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang dali naman ng tanong mo mbt, Sorento na for me. Being a former satisfied Kia owner, the Sorento is a good choice. Boxed frames, low range, LSD, etc. Stuff an Escape can only dream of.

Pero just like you, Patrol pa din. hehehehehe. I want a solid front axle on my next ride.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Kia Sorento