New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Alib says that Rio parts are cheaper and always available sa casa. Does he mean that original parts from Kia casa are cheap or is he referring only to parts being sold by third party suppliers?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieziritzky View Post
    Alib says that Rio parts are cheaper and always available sa casa. Does he mean that original parts from Kia casa are cheap or is he referring only to parts being sold by third party suppliers?
    Sir, I dont know his point of view but IMHO Kia orig. parts are more cheaper than the replacement parts(Taiwan). Im just near the vicinity of Banawe kasi and Kia Auto supply in Banawe is 30% much cheaper than service centers.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    inputs naman po sa FC of the MT and AT rio?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    From my experience
    2008 Rio M/T FC: City driving= 9-10km/l; Highway driving= 12-14km/l

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    How's the a/t? and what are the interior features?
    I've been given a deal of 30k dp. then 13k a month. but i might probably just go 90dp to lower the monthly.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    How's the a/t? and what are the interior features?
    I've been given a deal of 30k dp. then 13k a month. but i might probably just go 90dp to lower the monthly.

Features for the EX include
    - electronic power steering
    - power windows
    - centralized power locks
    - power side mirrors
    - power assisted brakes
    - keyless entry with alarm
    - 60:40 rear folding seats
    - seat fabrics that does not look cheap, which is why I removed my free seat covers
    - for a small car, the leg room is excellent both front and rear (comparable to compact cars like sentra, civic)
    - huge trunk space
    - good fuel economy, a bit thirstier than a 1.3 Vios though

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanks for the info!
    How's the airconditioning during the hottest part of the day?
    Hopefully the promos are still around by December This would be an excellent xmas gift to myself.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    How's the airconditioning during the hottest part of the day?
    Hopefully the promos are still around by December This would be an excellent xmas gift to myself.
    Hindi kaya ng naka 1 yung blower ang init ngayon..kailangan naka 2 or else ang bilis uminit ng cabin.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    thinking between kia rio 2010 vs vios, ano ba mas maganda? totoo bang walang airbag yung kia rio?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by eee7 View Post
    thinking between kia rio 2010 vs vios, ano ba mas maganda? totoo bang walang airbag yung kia rio?
    Yep sad to say walang airbags ang Rio na offered dito sa RP. With regards to your other question, I have friends who drive the Vios, but when I let them drive my Rio gusto nila makipagpalit ng kotse hehehe.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Kia Rio feedback