Mga KIA Peeps! Happy New Year to all!!!!.....Sorry ngayon lang ako nadalaw sa tread since no time to be here while on holiday. Yup! umuwi ako ng pinas for more than 2 weeks kaya lang I was in Isabela (Ilocos). I managed to drive also my KIA car down to Manila to fixed other components since ibang piyesa ay hindi available sa province. Sad to say that repainting was a big disappointment, palpak yung pintor at di pa masyadong makinis yung final coating nya but anyway I have to accept that fact. Palpak din yung mekaniko ko sa province so decided to bring it in Manila. These are all the parts replaced...aray ko po!!!!!: All shocks replaced Front And Rear(mando made in korea), CV Joints L&R, Alternator (Japan rebuilt), All Window Channels and seals, Rewire to its original wiring system kasi yung system ko was using AVR before, Front Disks L&R + Brake pads, Brake Shoe sa Rear drum brake, Thermostat Control + Aircon Cleaning & Declogging And new accessories like new steering wheel, shift knob, seat cover, new tail light (from 96 model GTX), windshield sticker and Type R washer...I guess I have to enjoy all this till it lasts. Pinachanged oil ko rin to Castrol GTX with Engine flush. The car now is running smoothly when I drove it back to Isabela loaded pa kami with my family, isa na lang ang dapat ayusin yung rear suspension bushing kasi sumisipa kapag nasa rough road. Kung sa takbo rin lang ay di pahuhuli especially when i was in Manila talagang hataw!!!!. It even reached up to Tuguegarao when I settled my OWWA there. Super tipid talaga hopefully last major headache ko na yun. Plano ko pa ring paHilamos para naman oks na kasi naisagi rin ng misis ko nung ipasok sa garahe eh! tsk tsk..Namayat husto bulsa ko:cry::cry::cry:
I am planning to buy a bigger family car before the end of this year at baka gawin ko na lang ito na Project car...Cheers!!!!!:lol: