New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    danda- danda talaga! bagay na bagay ang kulay! feeling ko para akong ikakasal!
    nice idea sir! pwede ko pala sya parentahan as bridal car hehe ;D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    I'll shudder at the local cost if so if you would be importing. Last time I remember, Webson of HANCARS has stated that the reason why they don't really import Kia was because Columbia's a jackass for price lowering. In other words, it makes it a lot harder for them to compete.

Go get the K5 ng AutoAccess.. 270+HP oh, 1.8m lang :naughty2:
    I agree, the K5 is a lot of car for the price. This was our first choice before finally deciding to get the SF3. Although, I prefer the sleeker and more refined look of the Sonata. The k5 has better rear passenger headroom. A KDM Sonata Turbo is also locally available at Pitstop, it is also very nice.

As per IIHS crash rating both have high marks, but the K5 has better small frontal overlap collision rating over the Sonata.
    Last edited by T|tan; May 14th, 2013 at 08:24 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    I'll shudder at the local cost if so if you would be importing. Last time I remember, Webson of HANCARS has stated that the reason why they don't really import Kia was because Columbia's a jackass for price lowering. In other words, it makes it a lot harder for them to compete.

Go get the K5 ng AutoAccess.. 270+HP oh, 1.8m lang :naughty2:
    I agree, the K5 is a lot of car for the price. This was our first choice before finally deciding to get the SF3. Although, I prefer the sleeker and more refined look of the Sonata. The k5 has better rear passenger headroom. A KDM Sonata Turbo is also locally available at Pitstop, it is also very nice.

As per IIHS crash rating both have high marks, but the K5 has better small overlap frontal collision rating over the Sonata. Check out link below.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2kLgKybWs]2012 Kia Optima small overlap test - YouTube[/ame]

The Camry failed this test, where the Sonata rated marginal and Optima rated as acceptable.
    Last edited by T|tan; May 14th, 2013 at 08:27 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Any feedback from the few owners of the Optima? This is in my shortlist but the lack of actual local reviews somewhat worries me.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by subzro14 View Post
    Any feedback from the few owners of the Optima? This is in my shortlist but the lack of actual local reviews somewhat worries me.
    if you want a sedan that drives like a sports car... go for it!
    plus... you get the exclusivity of owning a very rare car... it never fails to make heads turn ;)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yes.. poging pogi ito nung makita ko sa festival mall... malaki at maganda ang tindig...

madami naman nag cater ng kia parts so hindi na problem yan.. tsaka madali na ngayon mag order online

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    btw got a set of "K" emblems.... trial order lang...its a 7pc.design...priced around Php1600 lang po.
    just PM or text me at 0927 940 9274

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    btw got a set of "K" emblems.... trial order lang...its a 7pc.design...priced around Php1600 lang po.
    just PM or text me at 0927 940 9274

nice one manoy!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Kia optima