New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Saw this at the last autoshow..i was quite surprised its only less than P1.48m with all the features....nice nice...

Hows the FC?
    Not a lot of owners of the Optima here. If the Sonata, with whom it shares its platform and engine with, is any indication, then expect 5.5-6 km/L in city driving. The 2.4 Theta II's pretty thirsty in traffic. Wasn't able to try it out in highway driving though.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Not a lot of owners of the Optima here. If the Sonata, with whom it shares its platform and engine with, is any indication, then expect 5.5-6 km/L in city driving. The 2.4 Theta II's pretty thirsty in traffic. Wasn't able to try it out in highway driving though.
    I'm getting nearly the same numbers when eco mode is off. Eco mode on then I get around 6.5 - below 7.5 in the city. This car is really thirsty for fuel.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    While I was checking out the Rio at a nearby dealership, I also got the chance to sit inside the Optima.

Wow... andaming features.

Sitting in the drivier's seat is like being in the cockpit of a plane. lol. Well, not really, that's an exaggeration. Pero andami talagang controls, para kang nasa control center ng kung ano.

I enjoyed the 8-way power seating btw and it's cool that the car has a sunroof.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    i nticed while in the driver seat, medyo mababa headroom. after adjusting it, tumatama head ko sa ceiling. i'm 5"10 lang

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rotciv View Post
    i nticed while in the driver seat, medyo mababa headroom. after adjusting it, tumatama head ko sa ceiling. i'm 5"10 lang
    Weird, I had tall friends who rode in my car and the headroom seems ok.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    May documentary video ginawa ang discovery channel for the optima.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sparcom2 View Post
    May documentary video ginawa ang discovery channel for the optima.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Kia is upping their game in the US. I wonder if these will ever make it to the PH: Kia unveils its special edition Batmobile designed by Jim Lee - Yahoo! News Philippines

Kia Motors America unveiled on Wednesday its special edition Batmobile-themed Optima SX, the first in what is planned to be a long line of vehicles designed in partnership with DC Comics.

The Batmobile was designed by superstar comic book artist Jim Lee in partnership with Rides magazine. The vehicle is currently on display at New York City's Time Warner Center.

The customized Optima SX is the first of eight Justice League-themed vehicles, with cars inspired by Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Cyborg expected to follow in the next few months.

All of these models are part of the campaign We Can Be Heroes, which aims to fight hunger in the Horn of Africa.

In the same spirit, Hyundai made a splash at San Francisco's Comic-Con back in July with its anti-zombie concept based on the Elantra Coupé, designed in partnership with Robert Kirkman, the creator of The Walking Dead.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rotciv View Post
    Baka mataas yung upuan. Sana binaba mo. Usually kasi sa mga showroom mga upuan talaga tinataasan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Baka mataas yung upuan. Sana binaba mo. Usually kasi sa mga showroom mga upuan talaga tinataasan.
    cguro nga mataas, but in my experience with other cars, kahit sagad na height nya never pa tumama yung head ko sa ceiling. nasanay na kasi ako sa SUV kaya gusto ko mataas hehehe

I read a review article about sa optima and they said nga na low headroom sya

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Kia optima