Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    after discounts kapresyo na ng Montero yung Koup

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    2.3m ang sorento di ba
    yup but i am hoping they will drop it a little when its official. i also want to see the line up and prices for the base to mid models.

if they stick to that pricing for the totl, i will just get a pajero.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Parang style ng Kia ngayon high-end muna release, saka na base models.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Personally, I think the pricing is okay. It's just that Kia is at a point wherein some people already see it as par with Hyundai/Ford/Mazda/etc, while others still see it as an inferior brand.

Pricing of the 1.6 at 965k is at par with the Mz3 1.5, and lower than the Altis 1.6V, Elantra 1.6S, and Civic 1.8E. If the feature set is good, then this is a viable alternative to the Elantra which is getting old and has shoddy aftersales.

The Forte Koup is a unique proposition. It's a 2-door that looks much better than its predecessor, so it can actually work for bachelors who're after a standout car without having to shell out over 1.5M for a Miata/86/GC/WRX.

The TOTL hatch is the variant which doesn't make much sense, since noone really wants a high-end Kia yet. But I still think it's a more sensible option than a TOTL Elantra or Cruze.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I was checking carguide's pricelist last March when the Forte was still being sold, and the 1.6 LX was listed as 838k. Kung sa price point palang na yun di na naentice mga tao what more pa ngayon na 965k na base?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    I was checking carguide's pricelist last March when the Forte was still being sold, and the 1.6 LX was listed as 838k. Kung sa price point palang na yun di na naentice mga tao what more pa ngayon na 965k na base?
    Well malayo naman yung itsura nung old Forte sa ngayon. This one looks even sleeker than the Elantra. And kit level is better (I would assume).

But it still doesn't answer the main problem, which is Kia's brand equity. The Sportage and Sorento seem to sell well though, selling close to their Hyundai counterparts, with the Sportage even outselling the RAV4 (the only Toyota that isn't the class leader in sales).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Well malayo naman yung itsura nung old Forte sa ngayon. This one looks even sleeker than the Elantra. And kit level is better (I would assume).

But it still doesn't answer the main problem, which is Kia's brand equity. The Sportage and Sorento seem to sell well though, selling close to their Hyundai counterparts, with the Sportage even outselling the RAV4 (the only Toyota that isn't the class leader in sales).
    I totally agree with you sir. The sedan 965k is priced competitively and also the Koup with 1.090M price. Pero the question is still the brand and after sales and parts availability outside of casa.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Loko yung sales agent ng Kia Metro East. One month ago I visited to check pricing and have a look at the Forte if there is a display. The SA told me phased out na raw yung model!? The Sedan would have been a nice alternative.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Loko yung sales agent ng Kia Metro East. One month ago I visited to check pricing and have a look at the Forte if there is a display. The SA told me phased out na raw yung model!? The Sedan would have been a nice alternative.
    One month ago di pa launched yung new model. Baka old model pricing yung nakalagay, d na kasi tlaga binenta yun since last year, ngayon lang ule naglaunch bago

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Owning both kia and hyundai cars in the last 5 years, i can say that kia>hyundai.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast