1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi Guys,

Im just curious, any of you guys own one? I'm interested in the following:

1. Its ride quality.
    2. FC
    3. Features
    And others..

Given its i think P875k.. I think its quite a steal.. minus the recent recall..

Thanks..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ward_23 View Post
    Hi Guys,

1. Its ride quality.
    2. FC
    3. Features
    And others..

Thanks..
    It is a good city car with it's relatively spacious interior for four or five people. Although the smaller 1.6L engine worried me that it might make it underpowered. I have driven the 2.0L version and it felt good even with a full load.

Cargo space is limited but can be expanded by folding down the rear seats, just like the Jazz and similar hatchback cars.

The SOUL's main appeal is the peppy exterior look which for me, looks like a big Mini Cooper.

Just note that the SOUL is NOT a SUV (because many people tend to compare it to the CRV, RAV4, etc). Think of it as a full sized hatchback car. With that thought, there are other cars with better value of rmoney.

So if you are not as sold with the Kia SOUL, I would suggest checking out other options available to you for a similar budget. (Example: Lancer EX GLX M/T).
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 21st, 2010 at 12:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ahh... I thought its in the same range as CRV, RAV4 as its tagged as "CROSSOVER"... its more of the sub-compact size car pala..

How about its Fuel Consumption?? and does this have discounts as well??

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kia soul 1.6 acceleration

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgStoKN5wN4"]YouTube - Kia Soul 1.6 DOHC CVVT 0-100[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi Guys,

1. Its ride quality.
    2. FC
    3. Features
    And others..

Thanks..
    875K is not a steal kasi driver side airbag lang sya. no roofrails, no foglights, and others na present sa hip Kia soul design like graphics, chrome fuel lid, rear spolier.

it's a stripped down soul. comparable sa entry-level Hyundai Tucson. best thing lang about this is it's A/T. although i'm not sure about fuel economy since 1.6 lang ito

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ahh... stripped version entry level pala yung 1.6 nila.. kala ko merong spoiler, graphic design and others...

Matipid ba sa gas ung CVVT? parang CVT ng honda jazz, lancer mx...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    kia soul 1.6 acceleration

YouTube - Kia Soul 1.6 DOHC CVVT 0-100
    just over ten seconds for 0-100 kph. Average performance for a 1.6L car.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ahh... stripped version entry level pala yung 1.6 nila.. kala ko merong spoiler, graphic design and others...

Matipid ba sa gas ung CVVT? parang CVT ng honda jazz, lancer mx...

A CVT car can be light on the gas as long as there isn't too much traffic.

Example, my Lancer EX 2.0L GLS (CVT) can get 8 to nearly 11 km/L on sundays. But during weekdays it will only get between 6 to 8.5km/L.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Ahh... I thought its in the same range as CRV, RAV4 as its tagged as "CROSSOVER"... its more of the sub-compact size car pala..

How about its Fuel Consumption?? and does this have discounts as well??
    Crossover sub-compact vehicle ang KIA soul bro....

http://www.kia-world.net/index.php/2...o-school-cars/

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks for the reply guys..

Question: Do we have this in the philippines already? Last time I see this its pre-order, same with the sorento crdi (sa marketing materials lang)..

But based on what I have read, hindi pa nagrelease ang columbia ng sorento crdi sa mga nag pre-order...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
2010 Kia Soul 1.6L CVVT with 4A/T