New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Happy new year everyone!!

Ask ko lang, nakabili kasi ako ng 2008 Sportage CRDI ngaun lang and gusto ko lang malaman kung kelan ako dapat magpalit ng timing belt and ang odometer pa lang nya is 70k.

Bukod sa timing belt baka me masusugest kayong dapat ko n din na isabay.

And last po saan po me bilihan ng pyesa na malapit s area ko sa me pasig church kami banda..

Thanks po sa mga sasagot.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hope na sana po me makapag share ng info

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    As per pms schedule timing belt scheduled to be replaced at 65-70 thousand km (that is if you want to follow casa schedule). For parts try good gear, fronte in Banawe or Seiring in araneta ave.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    If i may ask drkiko do you know where can i have the works done? Can you recommend one of your trusted mechanics whos familiar with our kia's off course.
    Also would you know how much the damage will be?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ours was done by the dealer/casa. I'll check how much it cost because when you replace the belt, they likewise replace the tensioner and a couple of other parts. Ours is still under warranty, hence the decision to have it done sa casa. I heard that around goodgear in pasay, there are mechanics there that pretty much know how to replace the timing belt. Maybe you can try topgear near p. tuazon in qc?

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Thanks for your reply sir. Do topgear have the parts needed like timing belt, tensioner etc.. Can i also have price for casa? Also can you direct me how to get to topgear qc?

TIA

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    It's best you buy the parts yourself outside as you might save money doing it this way, but if you want to avoid the hassle, you may opt to have them purchase it for you if you want them to do the repairs. Casa including change oil and everything around 15k include of parts and labor. You'll save money if you buy the parts yourself. I suggest you google topgears address. It's at aurora blvd corner a street I don't really remember right know. I'll check when I get to pass by.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    good day! just got a used 2008 sportage 4x4 a week ago.. ask ko lang kung kelan gumagana ang turbo nya? at what rpm or speed? tnx much

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pag matic at vgt sya gagana agad yan.pero sa manual kasi base sa oto ko na hindi vgt around 1500rpm at 50kmp.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm looking for a pair of brand new headlights for the 2008 Kia Sportage. The dealership seems to offer them at P15,000 each! A bit too pricey considering their not even projector types.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Oh, the reason I'm replacing the headlights is because, I blacked them out and it didn't really age well. So I want to go back to the original stock. ✌️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2008 sportage