New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thanks xtremerider. actually, galing lang ako sa maspro kanina. i got nautilus horns. ayos talaga gawa sa maspro. malinis. the step board would have to wait for now. yung nsa maspro mobis pero it doesnt really go well with the color of my vehicle. good thinking about the mud flaps. nitro? i ddnt think of that ah. thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    Find a nice side step board, a set of mud flaps, a bosch or a nautilus horns, a nitro in your tires rather than air and a stock of shampoo and foam for you to DIY cleaning at weekend...Then keep the rest as stock...

Ride Safe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    mga sir delikado ng driver side side mirror wala mahanap replacement kaya ginawa ko pinatabas ko replacement ng sta.fe ayun ok na sya

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Bakit delikado yung driver side mirror? Kasi magnified ba?

Kumustahin ko lang mga sportages niyo mga tsikoteers :-)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Bakit delikado yung driver side mirror? Kasi magnified ba?

Kumustahin ko lang mga sportages niyo mga tsikoteers :-)
    As of today...I have no problem with the side mirror and take note: I installed a 70% dark second tint on top of the original 3M 10% dark (Pang Manyak effect as others would say), sanayan lang yan. Eversince na dala ko si sporty, wla pa ako sagi while driving it...

Performance still in tiptop shape. You can get the power to assist you if needed...medyo mabigat lang ng konti yong power steering wheel but manageable. I change my Orig HU with a DVD player and touch screen for long trips para di mainip ang mga passengers.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    anybody here know where to get OEM/replacement roof rails for the 08 4x2 sportage that didn't come with stock roof rails?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
2008 Kia Sportage Accesorries