New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    teka ano nga ba model ng trooper ni mdpo? Euro 2 lang yata yan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir UBS,

si jackaroo ang may problem, 2000 model yata ang sa kanya

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i see. tama yang part number na yan. Mr. jackaroo have you had your injector sleeve o-rings replaced?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Ubs73,

Thanks for part no! It's an '01 model so euro 2 spec pa.

Will have trooper checked tom, hopefully tech2 will pinpoint the problem. Have not had injec sleeve O-ring replaced yet.

What can cause low coolant temp readings in a 4JX1 engine? It's not a faulty temp gauge.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Usually matagal talaga magwarm-up yan. If I remeber it right, 75 degrees celsius yata bago makapagtest ng mga injectors nyan. Requirement kasi ng Tech2 yon. If they wait long enough it would reach that temperature. Or better yet, they should test it when you arrive para operating temp agad. San ka ba nagpapagawa?

Regarding your o-rings, i think it doesnt need replacement because its a 2001 model. It depends kasi on your VIN.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Ubs73,

Tech2 test done at Isuzu Pasig. They said my injectors may need replacement since fuel quantity drops to 4cmm at idle. RPCV could also be replaced.

Is there much difference between a euro 2 and 3 injector? Can either one be used in a '01 trooper? Will source parts outside casa if cheaper.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If you have extra money left have the RPCV replaced with the injectors. Only use the injectors specific for your model year. Also, get it na from the casa so you can avail of the warranty. Hingi ka na lang discount para mas ok.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Ubs73,
    Is there a physical difference between a euro 2 and 3 injector?
    What's kind of warranty does the casa give? Still deciding where to buy the parts since the price diff is quite big- 35%!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Physical difference wala po. Internal cguro meron and specifications (opening pressure et al.)

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    jackaroo:

Did the trouble-shooting by the casa show that all four injectors are defective and hence should be replaced? Isn't this a long-shot situation? Maybe one or two out of four, but all four at the same time? Quite disturbing and distressing considering the cost involved, 65k, is it?

On one hand, isn't there any local shop specializing on fuel injectors that can rebuild or refurbish these HEUIs?

ondoy......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
trooper 4JX1 injector part no