New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi sirs,

I have a TFR and would really appreciate if you can help me with the ff:

1. whenever I turn on the A/C the voltage meter of my battery goes down to middle but when the A/C is off it goes up to 3/4. what seems to be the problem?

2. while the A/c is turned on, the idling goes down until the whole vehicle shakes, specially when I am not in motion. What i do to prevent this is I step on the gas pedal.

3. while A/c is turned on, there is an obvious decrease in power while stepping on the gas. but it doesn't happen when the A/c is not engaged. is there a problem with the compressor? or is it just normal with the Isuzu 91 model?

Thanks for all your replies. Merry Christmas

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    whats a TFR sir?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kind of pick-up yan bro.

Isuzu TFR.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    idle compensator na naka mount sa gilid ng injection pump. malamang sira na ung diaphragm kase vaccuum operated lang yan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by batangtalyer View Post
    idle compensator na naka mount sa gilid ng injection pump. malamang sira na ung diaphragm kase vaccuum operated lang yan.
    sir, so yung diaphragm ang problem dun sa 3 na problem ko related sa A/C and sa idling?

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    Hi sirs,

1. whenever I turn on the A/C the voltage meter of my battery goes down to middle but when the A/C is off it goes up to 3/4. what seems to be the problem? normal lang yan sir tom...A/C is the biggest electrical consumer on a vehicle (plus the electric cooling fan)...pero sa tinagal ng pickup sa inyo ngayon lang ba nangyari ito?

2. while the A/c is turned on, the idling goes down until the whole vehicle shakes, specially when I am not in motion. What i do to prevent this is I step on the gas pedal....adjust the fast idle control. the diaphragm is connected sa vacuum pump connected at the back of the alternator.

3. while A/c is turned on, there is an obvious decrease in power while stepping on the gas. but it doesn't happen when the A/c is not engaged. is there a problem with the compressor? or is it just normal with the Isuzu 91 model?...related to #1...the magnetic clutch activates to compress the vapor inside the compressor...usually 1-3 hp ang mga A/C compressors. it is normal na maglower down ang power.

maligayang pasko rin sir

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    maligayang pasko rin sir
    ngayon lang sir nangyari sa akin yung problem #1. may nagsasabi kaya daw bumababa yung idling kasi sira daw yung "idler's up". any comments on this po? thanks

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ngayon lang sir nangyari sa akin yung problem #1. may nagsasabi kaya daw bumababa yung idling kasi sira daw yung "idler's up". any comments on this po? thanks
    You mean IDLE UP. Could be. First I read your post made me want to suggest you to check that but I thought there may be other issues that may have contributed to it. Either way, it would not harm to have that one checked too.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    is it just normal with the Isuzu 91 model?
    For this question
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    whats a TFR sir?
    Answer:
    http://tinyurl.com/337ne5w

Regarding problem number 1, Okay pa po ba yung alternator nung tfr niyo sir?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi sirs,

1. whenever I turn on the A/C the voltage meter of my battery goes down to middle but when the A/C is off it goes up to 3/4. what seems to be the problem?

2. while the A/c is turned on, the idling goes down until the whole vehicle shakes, specially when I am not in motion. What i do to prevent this is I step on the gas pedal.

3. while A/c is turned on, there is an obvious decrease in power while stepping on the gas. but it doesn't happen when the A/c is not engaged. is there a problem with the compressor? or is it just normal with the Isuzu 91 model?

Umiilaw ba yung charge light when ever you turn on the AC?
    Umiikot ba yung aux fan (normal speed/grounded sound)?
    Check if the line of the AC wires and solenoid valve of the Injection pump are touching or share the same ground.
    If the idling goes down certainly the charging will be affected. You just have to know if the AC is the cause or the victim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Need Help with Pick up problems