New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    But still with that old body and no safety features whatsoever. Just to give you an idea when a 3rd world AUV hits a global model how much the 3rd world AUV gets damaged vs the global model...

In this picture the Crosswind hits the Santa Fe at the back. The Santa Fe got scratched, the Crosswind got smacked. I know it looks ridiculous pero totoo po yan!

wow. buti bumper ang sirang sira, at least

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    For sure, marami pa ring bibili nyan, IMO. Because of its FC. Matipid. Especially now, pataas na naman ang presyo ng langis.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    may bumangga din sa akin na crosswind dati, nag ka small dent yung hiace ko lang dahil sa screw ng plate number nya. pag tingin ko sa crosswind wasak yung bumber over rider nya at umatras yung bumper konti, sya pa galit, bat daw ako nag preno...eh red na kaya yung stop light... the id!ot was drunk at sya pa galit. iniwan ko na lang sya.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tidus: frontal crumple zone working as designed? hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    nothing beats 4ja1 reliablity that's the main edge of crosswind than other crdis. we are not that sure of the crdi reliability. even isuzu crdi is even so lol. still pick crosswind than the foton. we are not sure of the quality and of course the reliability, which is practically doubtful among chinese brands.
    parang ang mahal naman ng 4ja1 reliability. for the price of the top of the line sportivo... you can get a diesel V variant of the innova with its more sophisticated interior, engine, suspension, NVH, and even a MID. not to mention that the innova has SRS airbags and ABS, and those captain's chairs.

you're essentially just paying for the bling and the ICE system in the sportivo. It's not even a question of thriftiness... those huge wheels do wonders for fuel mileage, and the 2.5 liter D4D is quite economical (on the innova, that is.)
    Last edited by scharnhorst; June 12th, 2009 at 11:36 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    tidus: frontal crumple zone working as designed? hehe.

parang ang mahal naman ng 4ja1 reliability. for the price of the top of the line sportivo... you can get a diesel V variant of the innova with its more sophisticated interior, engine, suspension, NVH, and even a MID. not to mention that the innova has SRS airbags and ABS, and those captain's chairs.

you're essentially just paying for the bling and the ICE system in the sportivo. It's not even a question of thriftiness... those huge wheels do wonders for fuel mileage, and the 2.5 liter D4D is quite economical (on the innova, that is.)
    tama front crumple zone!

now that's what we call over pricing. just like what happened with the civic facelift. it's more expensive by 28k with just a new designed front end and iPod (ba yun) capability. in the crosswind's case mas mahal dahil lang sa projector HLs and new grill (which looks like a taiwan made chrome finish) even me, i think it's unjustifiable. yer right you're just paying for the bling :hammer: thay should put in some safety features instead.

about being economical, i don't think the innova can get 20+km/l like that of the crosswind :rofl: dito nga, a friend owns a fuego with 4ja1, 500 petot lang from cagayan de oro to davao :shocked2:
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; June 12th, 2009 at 11:44 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    about being economical, i don't think the innova can get 20+km/l like that of the crosswind :rofl: dito nga, a friend owns a fuego with 4ja1, 500 petot lang from cagayan de oro to davao :shocked2:
    yung XTi kaya pa siguro yung 20km/li

yung sportivo? I doubt it

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    i don't like the new grille. too cheesy. medyo OA.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Imagine this car being around till the next decade lol. Really, Isuzu has to get their act together, even the alterra's starting to show its age. They should show that they deserve to be called the world's diesel authority though I seriously laugh at that tagline.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    yung XTi kaya pa siguro yung 20km/li

yung sportivo? I doubt it
    onga. maka affect siguro sa fc ang bigger wheels ng xuv & sportivo. ok din pala ang features ng xti. parang pinaliit na version ng sportivo sans the lcd monitors/ice.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    dito nga, a friend owns a fuego with 4ja1, 500 petot lang from cagayan de oro to davao :shocked2:
    grabe ha! :shocked2: malaki talaga ang savings mo sa fuel kung ganun.

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
[Merged] Isuzu Crosswind 2010