New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    kailan ba lalabas all new isuzu crosswind? meron ba sa inyo nakakaalam?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Malamang mga 2011-2012 pa yan

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Malamang mga 2011-2012 pa yan
    that would be too long already. the ideal lifespan for an LCV is about 8-10 years... considering na may 10 years na ang Crosswind na dito since 1999, lumabas na ang kapalit ng Adventure (Fuzion) and Revo (Innova). Isuzu should be doing something about it... The question is: are they?

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt that they are doing something about it... they should have planned for the replacement a long time ago...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    2001 po ang unang crosswind. the '99 were still the highlanders SL/SLX then the higher Xtrm in 2000-01. by 2010 or 2011 pa siguro para at least 10 years

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    2001 po ang unang crosswind. the '99 were still the highlanders SL/SLX then the higher Xtrm in 2000-01. by 2010 or 2011 pa siguro para at least 10 years
    pwede. matagal tagal na rin kasi nila nilabas ang kanilang facelift

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    An all-new Crosswind?

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!!!!!

mphm... Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hurhurhur...

*snicker*

*giggle*

Maybe in 2012...

Since they started selling the Crosswind, they've upgraded the Trooper at least twice, dropped it, upgraded and then killed off the Fuego, introdued the D-Max and Alterra, changed the IPV to the new D-Max platform and upgraded the engines on everything else.

The Crosswind is still using a ten-year old engine based on ancient engine architecture (OHV, timing gears and pre-combustion diesel... that's so... 1970's...) in a body whose basic structure was designed two decades ago. The pick-up which formed the basis of the Crosswind architecture has been dead for decades.

They actually managed to update the IPV after releasing the D-Max and still haven't touched the Crosswind... if they were going to modernize it, that would have been the time... now the D-Max architecture is falling (far) behind other, newer trucks in its class, I doubt that they will keep it that much longer... though with GM gone belly-up, I don't know if they have a development partner to donate a platform, anymore.

In fact, GM didn't do anything to modernize it... instead, they jumped on the Crosswind cashcow for their own "AUV", the Chevrolet Tavera...

-

I'd expect a new Crosswind platform (not one of these endless facelifts) by 2012, at the soonest... or never... if people keep buying it as it is.

*Disclaimer: I own/operate three Isuzus... two Crosswinds and a Hilander, and IMHO, none of the Crosswinds after the 00' XTO have been worth ****
    Last edited by niky; May 6th, 2009 at 12:58 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Wag lang sana kamukha ng Alterra yung kapalit ng Crosswind.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sana 2.5 na crdi sa maliliit like xti or etc tapos dun sa malalaki 3.0 for sure papatok yan

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    More of an all-new price increase!

Definitely, not this year. I remember when the Isuzphil top honcho was interviewed in TopGear magazine few months back, it was mentioned that among the things they are cooking up for this year are variants of the Crosswind. Knowing them, it would be either colors, gadgets, and the like. In a sense, not really "all new".

IMO, the Crosswind line will be dropped in the near future. As to when will be dictated to current vehicle sales performance. The lower, then the sooner. As of now, there would be hesitancy considering its popularity esp. in the countryside.

I'm still hopeful that Isuzu will do some justice to prospective buyers considering the price of the top variant Sportivo is wading into CUV territory already----by providing them with a 2.5L more powerful, more modern powerplant and more safety features on the vehicle. Its very hard to imagine a million peso family carrier without ABS, 3pt safety belts.

All-new Crosswind? Probably never.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sorry to post this in wrong section i just need a fast reply.

I have a question im about to buy a 2006 crosswind sportivo, nakalagay sa kanyang register name is "hi lander sport". diba po dapat "crosswind" hindi "hi lander"? hindi ba ako magkakaproblema? please help me. ty

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast
[Merged] Isuzu Crosswind 2010