New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    what's mmc?
    crosswind since 2002 lang ba yun? hindi ba siya pwede icount as highlander muna since dun naman siya nagsimula? kasi diba highlander na crosswind hanggang na nagkaroon ng bagong kaha na hanggang ngayon eh ganun parin with sobrang minor changes lang at meron pa ring masamang mabahong usok pero tinanggal lang ang highlander na name.
    MMC = May Minor Changes

Siguro nga pwede rin icount ang highlander. Kung icocount natin yun, YUN ang first transformation ng crosswind, then puro MMC's na ang nangyari.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Isuzu also reported that the leaf-spring rear suspension has been replaced with a more modern fully-independent setup...

...In my dreams.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Siguro naman sa next facelift ng Crosswind common rail engine na Euro 2 pa din emission standards nila kasi old school diesel madumi talaga...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Aesthetically, the Crosswind is nice.

Its the engine...the XUV and Sportivo variants should be powered other than that 80 hp ancient engine. They could just retain the 4JA1 on the XL,XT and Xti variants.

At this price range, both their competitors(i.e. Carens and Everest) are powered by CRDIs. Not to mentioned some D4D Innova can be bought at a much lower price.

Plus the lack of safety features (i.e. ABS, 3pt seatbelts, etc).

-------

Its quite intriguing that the Foton MPX offers more than the Sportivo....at a lesser price!
    Last edited by Gerbo; June 12th, 2009 at 10:31 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The Sportivo should at least be powered other than the puny 80 hp it currently gets. Why not give it the old DMax engine?

With the price increase, there is really no reason to buy the Sportivo. Better to bypass it and seek the much better 4x2 MS and Everest.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yup gawing CRDI na yan.. for sure tatalunin nyan ung innova at advie if ever

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Mas lesser na kaya yung engine noise sa "bagong" models nila?
    i don't think so. with a traditional diesel engine and timing gear, noise is still there. though, timing gear is almost undestructible. pwede nang di na palitan for a life time. pero ganun na talaga cguro mga isuzu, kasi ang 4jb1 namin naka timing belt, pero maingay parin :twak:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Isuzu also reported that the leaf-spring rear suspension has been replaced with a more modern fully-independent setup...

...In my dreams.
    in the same dreamworld, meron na ring CRDi at dual clutch transmission yung crosswind... available at sub 1million pessos

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Aesthetically, the Crosswind is nice.

Its the engine...the XUV and Sportivo variants should be powered other than that 80 hp ancient engine. They could just retain the 4JA1 on the XL,XT and Xti variants.

At this price range, both their competitors(i.e. Carens and Everest) are powered by CRDIs. Not to mentioned some D4D Innova can be bought at a much lower price.

Plus the lack of safety features (i.e. ABS, 3pt seatbelts, etc).

-------

Its quite intriguing that the Foton MPX offers more than the Sportivo....at a lesser price!
    nothing beats 4ja1 reliablity that's the main edge of crosswind than other crdis. we are not that sure of the crdi reliability. even isuzu crdi is even so lol. still pick crosswind than the foton. we are not sure of the quality and of course the reliability, which is practically doubtful among chinese brands.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But still with that old body and no safety features whatsoever. Just to give you an idea when a 3rd world AUV hits a global model how much the 3rd world AUV gets damaged vs the global model...

In this picture the Crosswind hits the Santa Fe at the back. The Santa Fe got scratched, the Crosswind got smacked. I know it looks ridiculous pero totoo po yan!

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
[Merged] Isuzu Crosswind 2010