New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    *Gumusut_Amige: I laughed at your story. Maybe they are just fixated with that brand/model. If you will look at it, if you have the resources to buy a vehicle that costs more than 1M, it's highly probable that you can read, comprehend and compare. So when you go to a dealer or different dealers and they hand you a brochure, you would see and perhaps understand the figures or the basic specs of the vehicle/s. And when you look at the Crosswind's figures, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that its specs are very outdated for its year. So either you really love the Crosswind or you just don't like, afraid or not yet ready to try other car makes.
    Di rin.

Some don't even bother to read the brochures. They rely on hearsay -- matibay crosswind, tatagal sayo 'to, sulit na sulit .. etcetera etcetera

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Di rin.

Some don't even bother to read the brochures. They rely on hearsay -- matibay crosswind, tatagal sayo 'to, sulit na sulit .. etcetera etcetera
    To tell you the truth bro I myself never read the brochures about the unit I bought. even if I read it I would not even know the difference between the CRDI & Non-CRDI engines. I was educated on this when I read these FORUMS which really helped me understand their difference. I relied on what some of my friends said about the unit...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hello mga paps, after reading this discussion what is the next best car after crosswind? my son's considering getting 2012 Sportivo, i'm thinking of dissuading him but i have to recommend the next best one. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Hello mga paps, after reading this discussion what is the next best car after crosswind? my son's considering getting 2012 Sportivo, i'm thinking of dissuading him but i have to recommend the next best one. Thanks!
    Really depends what he needs

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    bro this guy is really fixated to only one car... baka hindi pa sya nakasubok ng ibang brand.

meron din akong kumpareng magkapatid... masyadong gandang-ganda sa crosswind
    kumpare 1 - bumili ng sportivo year 2011
    kumpare 2 - after 3 months bumili rin ng sportivo

kumpare 1... sa sobrang inis nai-kwento sa akin yung hinakit nya sa kanyang kapatid. sabi sa dinadami ng sasakyan pagpipilian bakit sportivo pa ang binili ng kapatid... at higit sa lahat pati kulay ay parehong-pareho sila

kung hindi lang magkapatid siguro ay baka nag-away na sila.
    The Crosswind has its many fine attributes but what it offers is certainly not worth its current price.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Believeit or not nung nilagay ko sa internet for sale yung03 ko na XUVI, dagsa ang tawag at inquiry...pinresyuhan ko ng 450k nego..alangya 175,000 ang milyahe...sige parin ang mga tawag....nung may ready to pay na sa 420k, pero ako ayaw ko pa ibigay nagsusuplado pako, may humihirit pa na tataasan ang 420k mapunta lang sa kanya...ala bidding baga...iisa lang sinasabi ng mga buyer, matibay daw kasi at matipid sa krudo....yan ang importante sa mas nakararaming pinoy...kahit 175k ang tinakbo, nagbibinata palang daw yan sa isuzu..low mileage ika nga..haha

Yung mga airbag air bag na yan, crdi ek ek, ride comfort, safety safety,wala yan..pang konyotic langyan...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My job includes pulling people out of wrecked cars. The difference between a vehicle engineered to safely dissipate crash forces and one that hasnt been given much thought is pretty apparent at times. I don't think safety is konyotic. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Safe cars wont guarantee survival but it can tip the odds in your favor. And not only in terms of survival but survival without permanent or debilitating damage.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^ nice. oo nga naman. aanhin mo ang natipid kung hindi naman safe. you can't buy life

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I agree on safety..but i think the crosswind puzzle on why people still buy it is because of culture or nakasanayan of pinoys....ang typical na pinoy sanay makakita ng jeep na may gulay at prutas at tao sa bubong, o owner na 10 ang laman kasama ang alagang aso at pusa. Jeep na puno sa loob pati sa sabitan sa labas may naka angkla..yan mga yan pag may napag tapos sa kolehiyo at nag trabaho sa abroad at nakaipon...bibili ng sasakyan ang unang konsiderasyon matipid at matibay na kayang ayusin ng kahit sino mang marunong humawak ng screw driver...

Kami rin nung kinuha namin dati yung unit namin ang hanap namin 3rd car option na low maintenance, matibay at matipid and no nonsense na replacement ng vanette at revo namin noon, yung driver namin nag suggest,kuya mag isuzu na tayo para di na lagi sa casa ang ayusan tsaka matibay ang makina at pangilalim...after all these years and all those mileage...totoo nga..the legend is true. At 175,000 km naguunahan pa ang buyers ang taas pa ng bentahan...

Yung safety although very important, most pinoys will only shrug it off and say, mag ingat nalang sa daan, or sasabihin may kakilala ako mamahalin ang sasakyan naaksidente patay din...typical pilosospong pinoy....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wouldn't mind the Crosswind up to the XT trim level but anything above it is purely overpriced IMHO. Considering how dated the technology is. Isuzu seems to have a field day riding on their brand and reputation instead of investing in good 'ol research and development..

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Isuzu's 2012 Crosswind Special Edition makes Palawan more fun