New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Hay naku, ewan ko ba sa Isuzu hanggat may bumibili di yan titigil ng aesthetics upgrade.
    I agree with you guys, i think the only way for ISUZU to upgrade their crosswind/sportivo line is for US to DISCOURAGE future prospective consumers from buying their units through forums like what we have here...I have been a fan of the crosswind/sportivo for a couple of years now eventhough other car makers are making better upgrades on their units, but i've noticed through the years that nothing seems new with the crosswind/sportivo same old engine & no safety features...as long as we are patronizing their OLD SCHOOL units isuzu would still continue to manufacture them with AESTHETIC UPGRADES...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ...I hope in the coming years isuzu will make changes on the ENGINE & SAFETY FEATURES, and if that happens maybe i'd give up my old sportivo and get myself one...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gmgsport View Post
    ...I hope in the coming years isuzu will make changes on the ENGINE & SAFETY FEATURES, and if that happens maybe i'd give up my old sportivo and get myself one...
    sana nga
    tsaka sana wag naman ganun ka overpriced
    peru ok lang kung hi tech naman at may safety feature's

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    OVERPRICED nga bro! with 1.1+M we could go for a new suv with a more powerful high-tech engine(CRDI) & safety features(AIRBAGS) and very nice interiors with state of the art gadgets on the dashboard...all we can do right now is to help DISCOURAGE future buyers of these old overpriced isuzu units...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehehe hanggang sana na lang kayo hanggat may bumibili hanggang dyan na lang ang crosswind puro aesthetics

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Hehehe hanggang sana na lang kayo hanggat may bumibili hanggang dyan na lang ang crosswind puro aesthetics
    Kaya nga bro we have to educate future auto consumers to buy wisely through the help of this FORUM...in that way maiiwasan ang overpricing ng mga auto makers that continue to mislead the consumers through AESTHETIC UPGRADES

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    stuck na kasi yung mga tao sa thinking na basta isuzu, long-lasting, durable, tipid, robust etc. etc.

so they still bite on the price thinking na their money are well spent dahil nga sa durability ng crosswind

syempre eto naman si isuzu, sige lang sa pagtaas kasi may bumibili eh

hangga't di nagbabago thinking ng mga tao na there are way better cars for the 1M+ they have, sige lang si isuzu sa pag-fool ng mga tao

sana kung makina ng alterra ang nakakabit sa crosswind, sulit sana 1M+ price.. kaso hindi eh.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I remembered when we went to Naga last year and we did a tour of the nearby cities. There were a lot of us so our friend decided to rent a D4D Hiace van to seat us all and just leave our car in their house. Along the way, our driver saw a parked Crosswind along the road and suddenly he stopped then later we found out that the driver was his friend. Before we left, his friend told him that he's going to sell his Crosswind and when our driver asked what is he going to replace it with, he said another Crosswind but the (I forgot the variant but it sounded like XUV something). Since I was in the front seat, I heard their short talk and I just smiled but deep inside me I was thinking that this guy must really love Crosswind a lot.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    I remembered when we went to Naga last year and we did a tour of the nearby cities. There were a lot of us so our friend decided to rent a D4D Hiace van to seat us all and just leave our car in their house. Along the way, our driver saw a parked Crosswind along the road and suddenly he stopped then later we found out that the driver was his friend. Before we left, his friend told him that he's going to sell his Crosswind and when our driver asked what is he going to replace it with, he said another Crosswind but the (I forgot the variant but it sounded like XUV something). Since I was in the front seat, I heard their short talk and I just smiled but deep inside me I was thinking that this guy must really love Crosswind a lot.
    bro this guy is really fixated to only one car... baka hindi pa sya nakasubok ng ibang brand.

meron din akong kumpareng magkapatid... masyadong gandang-ganda sa crosswind
    kumpare 1 - bumili ng sportivo year 2011
    kumpare 2 - after 3 months bumili rin ng sportivo

kumpare 1... sa sobrang inis nai-kwento sa akin yung hinakit nya sa kanyang kapatid. sabi sa dinadami ng sasakyan pagpipilian bakit sportivo pa ang binili ng kapatid... at higit sa lahat pati kulay ay parehong-pareho sila

kung hindi lang magkapatid siguro ay baka nag-away na sila.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *Gumusut_Amige: I laughed at your story. Maybe they are just fixated with that brand/model. If you will look at it, if you have the resources to buy a vehicle that costs more than 1M, it's highly probable that you can read, comprehend and compare. So when you go to a dealer or different dealers and they hand you a brochure, you would see and perhaps understand the figures or the basic specs of the vehicle/s. And when you look at the Crosswind's figures, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that its specs are very outdated for its year. So either you really love the Crosswind or you just don't like, afraid or not yet ready to try other car makes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Isuzu's 2012 Crosswind Special Edition makes Palawan more fun