New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    To all trooper owners who recieve a recall letter from their respective isuzu dealer, kindly post your actions and feedback regarding this recall ..

we got ours just last april 15 but the letter was dated march 26 2008

meron bang trooper owners dito na hindi naka-tanggap ng notice of recall?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sa mga nagpa service na, free of charge ba talaga? modified injectors naba ang pinapalit?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wala pa naman kami natangap.... we had the trooper since 2003.... and yup libre replace ang injectors sa amin and casa maintained sa amin til wala na sa waranty dun parin sa casa....

sir, pki post naman yun letter ng ipinadala ng dealer sayo.....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sige ill post later

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    thats great news for those who still have them. it's about time that IPC did this.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ok lang hindi nila i.recall the whole car but just replace the engine with the alterra ngaun or a better one with the same power as the 4jx1... .. ang ganda kc ng stance ng trooper compare sa ibang SUV eh... lalot naka black pa yun trooper mo and just repalce the rims with 20 or 22...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i guess its about time that isuzu issued this recall.
    this is probabaly the most intelligent decision they made since dumping these defective 4jx1 here. i just pity a lot of them owners who paid for the defectvie injectors replacement and other damages resulting from the injectors. this is probably the most logical thing to do for isuzu instead of being scandalized for imposing a double standard for the philippines by not issuing a recall. well.. being late is better than never.

congratulations to tsikot.com for this thread and i truly believe from the bottom of my heart that this thread is THE MAIN REASON for isuzu to issue the recall since there is no other real means (newspaper, raido or tv) by which this campaign against isuzu would have materialized.

either way.. this protest against isuzu trooper thread started the campaign, and i guess in a way did the job ....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i think we owe one si dr. paul chua .. although nakarating din kasi sa isang lawfirm regarding this issue sa defective 4jx1 and we paid almost 25k sa casa ..

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Re: ISUZU Trooper 4jx1 nationwide Recall
    sa mga nagpa service na, free of charge ba talaga? modified injectors naba ang pinapalit? 04-16-2008 11:23 PM

Mga sir, para don sa mga nagpa special service na tanong ko lang kung modified na yong pinapalit na injector para sa 4jx1. bago lang ako dito at 2nd owner ako ng trooper last month ko lang nakuha unit ko, ngayon ko lang nabasa itong issue na to, plano ko dalhin sa Isuzu ang unit ko this coming july.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Could someone please scan the recall letter from isuzu? thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
ISUZU Trooper 4jx1 nationwide Recall