New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    has anyone had this done? ano feedback ninyo? curious lang ako.

i had this checked sa casa eventhough i sold my troop...sabi naman, no need for my unit kasi napalitan na daw nila with the better parts..yan ang sabi..not really sure if it's true.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    has anyone had this done? ano feedback ninyo? curious lang ako.

i had this checked sa casa eventhough i sold my troop...sabi naman, no need for my unit kasi napalitan na daw nila with the better parts..yan ang sabi..not really sure if it's true.
    sir dba unit nyo hindi naman nasira?

BTW, heres the pic of the recall letter by isuzu

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hi, i brought my trooper sa casa, pnalitan cya ng injector at harness free of charge, but i heard na there's another problem sa mga trooper, un cylinder head daw nya breaks down also when u reach 100k+ km, and it cost around Php125K. kasama ba daw sa recall un incase my trooper will have similar problem in the future. tnx

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's really sad for isuzu to do this recall, the image of the trooper as well as isuzu is ruined in my eyes, i experienced this problem already when my 01 trooper was only a year old...wish they acknowledged the problem when it was just starting. now they admit the problem when the trooper has been discontinued. weird of isuzu...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ISUZU Trooper 4jx1 nationwide Recall