New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi Guys, my aunt will be getting an Isuzu Crosswind soon and is asking me which dealer is the best in terms of pricing, service, etc? So I'm throwing the question to those who can recommend the overall "best" dealer in Metro Manila. I have not yet owned an Isuzu vehicle myself, so I've no first hand experience.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I have tried Isuzu Pasig, Isuzu Commonwealth and Isuzu Q. Ave and the best offer that I got was from Isuzu Q. Ave. My agent was very accommodating and he really squeezed everything just for me to seal the deal with him. My unit is a Dmax LS, by the way. For service, I already had my 1st PMS and honestly, it's just the same as any other car dealership. It took me 5 hours on my 1st PMS and added to the burden was their jail cell like lounge. You can have your car serviced at any Isuzu dealers anyway so if the lounge is an issue, better find a dealership that has a better one.

Other than that, everything went fine. My car plates only took exactly 1 week (which is a good thing coz I didn't need to have those multiple delivery receipts with different dates just to show the cops that my car is still within its 1 week period upon purchase) and I had a very smooth and troublefree transaction with my agent.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I got my Isuzu Alterra at Isuzu Manila and their sales agent are friendly and got better offer than Isuzu Alabang. Service no experience yet coz it is still 550km. My plate took 7working days.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thanks for the recommendations and feedback. Will tell my aunt. Manila or QC it is.

Anyone out ther with experience sa Isuzu Makati - good or bad? I know
    that is where she's asking right now eh....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Hi Guys, my aunt will be getting an Isuzu Crosswind soon and is asking me which dealer is the best in terms of pricing, service, etc? So I'm throwing the question to those who can recommend the overall "best" dealer in Metro Manila. I have not yet owned an Isuzu vehicle myself, so I've no first hand experience.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

sir try mo isuzu alabang, so far wala naman ako naging problema dun, hanapin mo si ryan legaspi, accomodating mga tao dun, cash ba o installment, if ever na installment wag ka sa inhouse financing nila medyo mataas rate nila

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I got my Isuzu Alterra at Isuzu Manila.. I can say that they are very accommodating and friendly.. Big Discount was given to me and lot of freebies..

Isuzu Dealer Recommendations?