New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 640
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    267
    #161
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    FYI HID uses less power, 35watts average and no, it does not causes Headlight Lens to darken.


    HTH

    k thanks for the info

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    #162
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    FYI HID uses less power, 35watts average and no, it does not causes Headlight Lens to darken.


    HTH
    yup tama si sir s_quilicot..35 watts lang yung HID namin..hindi naman ganun kalakas sa kuryente pero malakas ang buga ng ilaw..just installed the other day sa 06 escape, headlights and fog lights chaka sa 92 BMW 525i, headlights only, to follow pa yung fog lights kasi out of stock..and will be installing sa 1997 S class mercedez benz..

    i checked sa mga malls kung how much yung HID nila..its a freaking P8000 sa single beam, tapos P10000 for the telescopic (both hi and low are HID)

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    267
    #163
    Quote Originally Posted by mucho_chinito View Post
    good pm mga crosswinders,

    anyone interested in buying XENON Lightning HID Lamps?

    H4 5000/set for single beam (with ballast) only..

    H4 7000/set for hi & low HID (with ballast) only..

    i also have H3 HID for fog lamps..

    i installed H4 & H3 8000 Kelvin in my XUVi just yesterday..pls click the attached link for the pics..sensya na medyo pangit ung cam na nagamit ko..

    i also have different color temperature ranging from 3000-14000 Kelvin..

    just text or call me if you have inquiries at 09209184276 or 09275000571..

    http://mooch1324.multiply.com/photos...ning_HID_Lamps

    magkano H3 HID fog lamps mo?..pwede ba yan sa xuv? wala kasing fog lamps xuv.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    #164
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    magkano H3 HID fog lamps mo?..pwede ba yan sa xuv? wala kasing fog lamps xuv.
    sir 5k/set lang po..may installer po akong makukuha, P500/set ang labor..

    update lang po re my site..you can check my HID's and other items *

    www.carstuffs.multiply.com

    bagong gawa ko lang po yan na site..u can post ur orders there or inquire directly thru text or call..09209184276 / 09275000571..look for me, RON..

    thanks..

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    #165
    good pm mga crosswinders,

    anyone interested in buying XENON Lightning HID Lamps?

    H4 5000/set for single beam (with ballast) only..

    H4 7000/set for hi & low HID (with ballast) only..

    i also have H3 HID for fog lamps..

    i also have different HID's for different types of cars..

    i installed H4 & H3 8000 Kelvin in my XUVi just yesterday..pls click the attached link for the pics..sensya na medyo pangit ung cam na nagamit ko..

    i also have different color temperature ranging from 3000-14000 Kelvin..

    just text or call me if you have inquiries at 09209184276 or 09275000571..look for RON

    here is my new link..www.carstuffs.multiply.com

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    #166
    good pm mga crosswinders,

    anyone interested in buying/installing XENON Lightning HID Lamps?

    H4 5000/set for single beam (with ballast) only..

    H4 7000/set for hi & low HID (with ballast) only..

    i also have H3 HID for fog lamps..

    i also have different HID's for different types of cars..

    i installed H4 (headlight) & H3 (foglight) 8000 Kelvin in my XUVi..pls click the attached link for the pics..sensya na medyo pangit ung cam na nagamit ko..

    i also have different color temperature ranging from 3000-14000 Kelvin..

    just text or call me if you have inquiries at 09209184276 or 09275000571..look for RON

    here is my new link..www.carstuffs.multiply.com

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    267
    #167
    Quote Originally Posted by mucho_chinito View Post
    sir 5k/set lang po..may installer po akong makukuha, P500/set ang labor..

    update lang po re my site..you can check my HID's and other items *

    www.carstuffs.multiply.com

    bagong gawa ko lang po yan na site..u can post ur orders there or inquire directly thru text or call..09209184276 / 09275000571..look for me, RON..

    thanks..
    dyan sa Php5500.00 na yan kasama na ba dyan yung switch, relays, cables...etc?

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    44
    #168
    Hi, i'm not a Crosswind owner but i regularly drive one because it's my GF's ride. Since we're planning to live together soon, i may have to be the one to take care of her '04 XUV. I'm not a car newbie but this would be the first time for me to take care of a diesel engine since all of my cars were gas powered. What are the critical components that must be regularly checked which is specific to diesel? I know for a fact the Isuzu diesel's good reputation back in the old isuzu powered Gemini cabs that could operate regularly for three years without any major engine repair/overhaul! Does this still hold true for the current Isuzu diesels? My gf's XUV is very reliable, in the four years i've driven it, only a starter issue happened as far as i could remember. Probably because her dad takes good care of it. I've gotten accustomed to the vibration and the noise which was really annoying at first. The clutch feels a bit rough when you press it, as if there were fine sand on the clutch oil. (i'm not even sure if its fluid or cable to start with... haha..) About speed... we'll i'm not expecting much but at 120 kph, you know that it's struggling to keep up if you force it. You just have to let it relax and accelerate at its own time. Hope you could give me more maintenance tips for the XUV. Thanks.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,019
    #169
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    dyan sa Php5500.00 na yan kasama na ba dyan yung switch, relays, cables...etc?
    I don't think kasama yan sa install, I carry my own HID sets, I personally install them, you don't need cables or relays. HID's are equipt with their own relays and fuses,

    FYI..


  10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,019
    #170
    Quote Originally Posted by herbolero View Post
    Hi, i'm not a Crosswind owner but i regularly drive one because it's my GF's ride. Since we're planning to live together soon, i may have to be the one to take care of her '04 XUV. I'm not a car newbie but this would be the first time for me to take care of a diesel engine since all of my cars were gas powered. What are the critical components that must be regularly checked which is specific to diesel? I know for a fact the Isuzu diesel's good reputation back in the old isuzu powered Gemini cabs that could operate regularly for three years without any major engine repair/overhaul! Does this still hold true for the current Isuzu diesels? My gf's XUV is very reliable, in the four years i've driven it, only a starter issue happened as far as i could remember. Probably because her dad takes good care of it. I've gotten accustomed to the vibration and the noise which was really annoying at first. The clutch feels a bit rough when you press it, as if there were fine sand on the clutch oil. (i'm not even sure if its fluid or cable to start with... haha..) About speed... we'll i'm not expecting much but at 120 kph, you know that it's struggling to keep up if you force it. You just have to let it relax and accelerate at its own time. Hope you could give me more maintenance tips for the XUV. Thanks.

    for the maintenance of the crosswind..

    I suggest you change oil every 5000 kilometers. if doing outside the casa. be sure to use the right engine oils, ATF, fuel filter, and regular check up of the belts. This is very inportant specially for the transmission oil. for the AC every 6 months is recommended. check brakes every 2 years. Hope this helps.

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners